RockJock upgrade from original sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good boy @jjvw Take a break from the nut sack hanging.
1712278653085.png

You are back. Cheers.

How are you doing? All day nut sack swinging. you sir are a athlete.

Sorry, yes. I have been gone for a few days since we last interacted. My apologies for leaving you to yourself for so long.

Did I miss something that day?
@RINC was going to place a duck on your dash for fun. When you got back in and maybe after starting rolling, the gauge was loose?

Don’t get too giddy RINC.

You missed a lot Greg, and that’s ok because it wasn't your rig.

It was hanging while you were still talking to Milt. I stood there being polite listening to you both talk bc it was the first time i joined a conversation with you two.

However, i wasn’t really listening bc all I could see was my gauge hanging from 20 feet away and I didn’t know what to do about it.

I saw RINC at my rig and walk away from the rig. I knew I was fucked either way so I just stood there with you out of respect.

Rinc fessed up pretty quick that he might have bumped it placing said duck.

No he didn’t lol. He had 5-10 minutes to say something and did not. He and I both know that.

He didn’t say shit until Milt asked what happened and I said that my guage is hanging. Even then he just said “oh uh I may have bumped the gauge”

That’s a character issue and he can get fucked for that day and for talking his smack today.

Apparently you saying "its no big deal" wasn't the case?
Milt had gorilla tape. How many hands were needed to tape it back in place?
Should our whole group have gotten out and helped?

The lack of of apology is the only issue. No need to add nonsense to it. You don’t do something like that and walk away. That’s a bitch ass move.

Dude could have even messaged me later to ask if I got it fixed. He did not. He planned to forget it ever happened. That’s a piece of shit mentality that I will never put up with.

He conveniently talked tough in here today so I reminded him that he in fact a bitch.

Hope that clears things up.

Edit: spelling

Reactions: jjvw and toximus
Don’t get too giddy RINC.

You missed a lot Greg, and that’s ok because it wasn't your rig.

It was hanging while you were still talking to Milt. I stood there being polite listening to you both talk bc it was the first time i joined a conversation with you two.

However, i wasn’t really listening bc all I could see was my gauge hanging from 20 feet away and I didn’t know what to do about it.

I saw RINC at my rig and walk away from the rig. I knew I was fucked either way so I just stood there with you out of respect.

No he didn’t lol. He had 5-10 minutes to say something and did not. He and I both know that.

He didn’t say shit until Milt asked what happened and I said that my guage is hanging. Even then he just said “oh uh I may have bumped the gauge”

That’s a character issue and he can get fucked for that day and for talking his smack today.

The lack of of apology is the only issue. No need to add nonsense to it. You don’t do something like that and walk away. That’s a bitch ass move.

Dude could have even messaged me later to ask if I got it fixed. He did not. He planned to forget it ever happened. That’s a piece of shit mentality that I will never put up with.

He conveniently talked tough in here today so I reminded him that he in fact a bitch.

Hope that clears things up.

Edit: spelling

Are your hands tired from all your nutsack hanging? Tell us plebs your secret?!!

Wow, I must have hit closer to home than I was aiming to. You're not gonna stroke out on us now are you Chris?

Are your hands tired from all your nutsack hanging? Tell us plebs your secret?!!

Yawn.

– –

When u first meet someone on a trail here’s what not to do:

- don’t say u are jealous of that persons rig in a dismissive manner (weird)
- don’t ask if you look like what I was expecting (weird)
- don’t proclaim how your an asshole and that your ex and child don’t talk to you (that’s not nice conversation for a stranger to deal with and it’s weird)
- don’t pretend you didn’t break something you broke (that’s just being a pos but I guess you did warn me that your an assshole so Ill give u that).

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
Tell us of your @mrblaine nut sack workout routine? Or give us your IG account so we can see your Karen workout routine.

Here's the confusion. You publicly expressing your ball kinks to the forum audience is not an insult to me. That isn't how these things work.

Reactions: MikeE024
Yawn.

– –

When u first meet someone on a trail here’s what not to do:

- don’t say u are jealous of that persons rig in a dismissive manner (weird)
- don’t ask if you look like what I was expecting (weird)
- don’t proclaim how your an asshole and that your ex and child don’t talk to you (that’s not nice conversation for a stranger to deal with and it’s weird)
- don’t pretend you didn’t break something you broke (that’s just being a pos but I guess you did warn me that your an assshole so Ill give u that).

Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.