Rollover warning decal: is it standard?

ayelix

I'm shopping for a TJ and I have a probably stupid question. Does the rollover warning decal come on the driver's side visor from the factory? Or is it only put on if it's lifted?

Or is it only put on if it's lifted?

Jeeps were not lifted from the factory, so that's impossible.

It has to be an aftermarket decal someone put on there. Some people do that sort of thing because they think it looks "cool".

No stupid questions! Check around this forum for tips on what to look for when shopping for your TJ. The main thing to stay away from is frame rust.

Pro tip on the visors, you can swap them later (drivers side to passenger and vice versa) so that the decals are on the side you don’t see for a cleaner look.

Jeeps were not lifted from the factory, so that's impossible.

I'd have to see the decal, because I'm not sure my Rubicon has one. Could be an aftermarket thing someone put on just because they thought it was "cool".

Whoops, I didn't mean if it's lifted from the factory, I meant is it only put on the visor if a shop does a lift later. I was trying to see if seeing that decal in pics is a clue that the jeep for sale is lifted.

The decal I'm talking about is the one you can see in the pics on this post ("HIGHER ROLLOVER RISK"):
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...ting-what-is-going-on-here.12545/#post-199822

I can't remember if any of the TJs I've seen so far didn't have it...

Reactions: 2006TJ1
Whoops, I didn't mean if it's lifted from the factory, I meant is it only put on the visor if a shop does a lift later. I was trying to see if seeing that decal in pics is a clue that the jeep for sale is lifted.

The decal I'm talking about is the one you can see in the pics on this post ("HIGHER ROLLOVER RISK"):
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...ting-what-is-going-on-here.12545/#post-199822

I can't remember if any of the TJs I've seen so far didn't have it...

Ohhh! No, those decals are factory and came on all Jeep Wrangler TJ visors. It was put there by the factory on all of them.

It has no bearing on whether or not the Jeep is lifted.

Reactions: Rusteze
ACA4D14B-7694-4DCD-8CB6-EB98BE700135.jpeg

Here is the early-TJ visor warning. It's less fun than the newer version.
a70a5301ac1b22ed9b0ea58980c06804.jpg

Lol thanks for all the help guys. I'm trying to find whatever tricks I can to deduce whatever details I can from the two and a half blurry pictures that most people seem to post when they're selling one :mad:

I'll pay no attention to the decal now...

Pro Tip: Swap the left and right visors and the stickers will be hidden till you flip down the visor. They just slid on and off.