Rough Idle in Gear and Faulty Misfire Codes

Do not punish yourself by overpaying for o2 sensors. That's a mistake.

Last I read, you didn't know the brand of your o2 sensors. You want that information —> and change the parts if the wrong parts are installed. I don't care how much you paid a shop to install those parts. The result is the only thing that matters, so you want to verify what you have installed.

Never assume the current step will fix your issue. Curbing your expectations will help prevent you from becoming an emotional ballistic missile when it doesn't fix it. Instead, use those moments to focus and energize yourself into tackling the next step.

FWIW, I recently replaced my fouled NGK o2 sensors with new NGK o2 sensors (AMAZON —> $120 total).

All you need is a 22mm or 7/8" wrench and about 45 minutes of your time. Yours haven't been on there long, so you should be able to crack them right off.

Below should be the list of plugs for your rig (according to the o2 thread I pulled up). I would verify on RA but purchase on Amazon.

View attachment 410771

Hang in there. You'll get it.

Thank you. I am trying to work smart. I can/will definitely replace the O2 sensors myself. I am scared now to use anything but Mopar parts when I can find them. I don't mind spending a little extra when I can, assuming again they are not fake Mopar parts. Stay tuned.

Reactions: MikeE024
Thank you. I am trying to work smart. I can/will definitely replace the O2 sensors myself. I am scared now to use anything but Mopar parts when I can find them. I don't mind spending a little extra when I can, assuming again they are not fake Mopar parts. Stay tuned.

NGK are the OEM for our o2 sensors that’s why you see them recommended. I won’t use anything else.