Rubicon Fender Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmoupe

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
This is a set of factory fender flares removed from my 2005 Rubicon with 67,000 miles. For those of you who don't know, the Rubicon models had fender flares that were 4.25" wide as oppose to 3.25" wide on the Sport models and other non-Rubicon models. These flares are therefore wider, and look noticeably better.

I painted these flares with bedliner last year after. There is no damage to these things other than a little bit of minor scuffs and chips (hard to even tell). Nothing a that another coat of bedliner won't fix :) On the underside some mounting holes have some cuts and scuffs from when I was taking off the old rusted hardware but not noticable while the fender flare is installed.

I am going to ask $100 plus shipping. Shipping may be costly given the size of this box, I'm thinking around $50, but I'm happy to check.

I've got a box and I can send them out as soon as after the break!

IMG_4163 copy.jpg

IMG_4164 copy.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4161.jpg

Winner!!..@ranger101 by a nose!!

So the PM doesn’t count as a first response? Obviously I was first but if that’s how it goes pretty lame I’d say. Check the time stamp on the PM or say you have to post a response AND PM in order to be first. A Holeshot is a Holeshot, and I wasn’t the second across the line.

Box is ready to be shipped. If ranger changes his mind, they are jazngab's. Like to get them out by middle of next week when I am back in town.

Dang! This is about the 5th set I’ve missed over the last 2 years. 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.