California Rubicon Trail Run (September 22nd, 23rd, and 24th)

This is a bucket list trip for me, I’m going to follow along (please post media). If you do one next year, I will try to join since I have a few trips already planned this next month.

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
This is a bucket list trip for me, I’m going to follow along (please post media). If you do one next year, I will try to join since I have a few trips already planned this next month.
That would be awesome, the goal is a yearly trip around September. Hope you can join next year.

Hope the sun shines for you guys on this one.
Idk that trip last year was epic.
20190916_121849.jpg

Please try to do this again next year, the Rubicon Trail is a bucket list trail for me, would love to go this year but there is no way I'll be ready! Can't wait to see the pictures and hopefully some video from this trip!

Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney
Please try to do this again next year, the Rubicon Trail is a bucket list trail for me, would love to go this year but there is no way I'll be ready! Can't wait to see the pictures and hopefully some video from this trip!
Most likely this will happen again next fall.

I hadn’t been on in a while, I’ve been busy with a house remodel. I’m glad I logged on! Thanks for the heads up DrDmoney.

I’ll need to make sure I can make it work schedule wise. If so I think I’m in.

Reactions: DrDmoney