DrDmoneyDual band in car & 5w handheldCB
Mr Bills2m HAM & 5w handheldCB
IndyDual band in car & 5w handheldCB
F.I.L.CB
bobthetj03Baby monitor (FRS)CB
Daryl5w handheld
Midnight LJRCB
ThunderheadCB

Hey now! I run old school with this Cobra.
20180311_170433.jpg

Back before 4 watts was the limit. FIL had it in his 71 Bronco back in the day. Decided to give it to me when my Midland 510XL crapped out. The FRS is for those too cheap or lazy to install a CB.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
On these 5 watt handheld Baofeng's, not having a ham licence could I just listen in ? I'm just getting my beak wet with this stuff, what um channel or wattage are yall using 1.5, 4 or 8 ?
Technically yes but I don’t think the FCC cops will bust us. I’m sure one person in the group will have a license, I signed up for a class with the Rubicon Trail Foundation but no response yet. I have some preprogrammed race channels that I’m sure they won’t mind if we use + my radios only 25 watts so I know I won’t be broadcasting too far. Watts relate to power, 5 watts will work for trail coms.

F.I.L.CB
bobthetj03Baby monitor (FRS)CB
Daryl5w handheld
Midnight LJRCB
ThunderheadCB
I still didn't make the list. Maybe I didn't have enough detail.

I have a Uniden PRO520XL Pro Series 40-Channel CB Radio with a full 4 watts transmit power, with RF gain control, and 40-Channel operation front mount 4-pin electret microphone with extra-long coiled cord, S/RF LED meter, instant emergency channel 9, transmit indicator lights, Automatic Noise Limiter switch, Volume control, Squelch control, Built-in External Speaker Jack allows connecting to an optional external speaker, A superheterodyne circuit with phase locked loop technology assures precise frequency control. Also, a 2ft antenna

Can I be added now?

I have a Uniden PRO520XL Pro Series 40-Channel CB Radio with a full 4 watts transmit power, with RF gain control, and 40-Channel operation front mount 4-pin electret microphone with extra-long coiled cord, S/RF LED meter, instant emergency channel 9, transmit indicator lights, Automatic Noise Limiter switch, Volume control, Squelch control, Built-in External Speaker Jack allows connecting to an optional external speaker, A superheterodyne circuit with phase locked loop technology assures precise frequency control. Also, a 2ft antenna

Can I be added now?
I'm glad you opted for the extra long coiled cord for your mic vs the regular long coiled cord

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney and Alex01
F.I.L.CB
bobthetj03Bad ass old school Cobra CBCB
Daryl5w handheld
Midnight LJRCB
ThunderheadCB
Alex01CB

Reactions: Alex01

Can I be added now?

You copied that word for word! Plagiarist!

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01 and DrDmoney

Can I be added now?
Spasms are required to be on the list!

it’s crazy how many more snakes I have had at my place this year. This is snake #5, we called him bandit in the brief time we knew each other. Found him in the garden under the squash plant. I was picking squash and tomatoes inches from him.

A0EB3CCF-B521-4901-93EE-12765DF741F6.jpeg

If anyone is bringing kids and or dogs be aware!!