California Rubicon Trail Run

Nice I think MetalCloak is getting a lot of advertising on this trip. Post some pics of that track bar when you can my RE is binding when at full droop on the passenger side
I just installed the MC Track bar on my LJ and think it is way better then the JKS one I had before. It also has more clearance and keeps it from hitting my ARB diff cover.

Reactions: DrDmoney and Indy
I'll have these with me along with tire puncture repair kit. Of course some basic tools and recovery gear.
IMG_20190827_190022.jpg

Only had time to do the rear diff today. Will do the front tomorrow. Height difference between stock and metalcloak is about half an inch.
View attachment 111863
View attachment 111864
That would be a no go for me since I have very little clearance but since you have a dana 30 I'm sure it will be fine.

Nice Corvette by the way. I bet that's a thrill to drive.

Reactions: DrDmoney
That would be a no go for me since I have very little clearance but since you have a dana 30 I'm sure it will be fine.

Nice Corvette by the way. I bet that's a thrill to drive.
Haven't check the height difference on the front yet. Will do tomorrow for sure. I got metalcloak's track bar which is supposed to clear their diff cover.

Corvette is one of the reasons I did a V8 swap in the Jeep .. lol

JB weld could come in handy for things like oil pan, radiator, gas tank leaks etc. Flex-Seal could make the Jeep float in deep water crossings 🤔

I'll also bring my stock diff covers.

I have 2 Dana 44 diff covers I’m trying to sell but you guys could probably borrow if I’m out Alex’s way before you leave.