California Rubicon Trail Run

Have you been listening to the MC haters? :devilish:

Naw! Our road supper has them on his JK. Had to send his rears in for leaking seals. Supposedly, you are supposed to check pressures every so often and fill to required pressure. Guess they aren't any more pricey than a properly tuned Fox RR shock, right @Alex01 ?

Naw! Our road supper has them on his JK. Had to send his rears in for leaking seals. Supposedly, you are supposed to check pressures every so often and fill to required pressure. Guess they aren't any more pricey than a properly tuned Fox RR shock, right @Alex01 ?
actually if you check the pressure its a bad thing cause there's not that much volume so you lose a lot of pressure when you check them.

Reactions: lowranger
You are correct. If I was to buy all 4 shocks at once they would have been $1,000 and 2 poly kits would have been $400. So by my math, they are approximately the same price.

I for one am excited to see how they perform since I don't recall anyone else on the forum running them. If they do really well it would be tempting to run in the rear of my jeep opposed to trying to outboard one day.

actually if you check the pressure its a bad thing cause there's not that much volume so you lose a lot of pressure when you check them.
You are correct. If I was to buy all 4 shocks at once they would have been $1,000 and 2 poly kits would have been $400. So by my math, they are approximately the same price.

I for one am excited to see how they perform since I don't recall anyone else on the forum running them. If they do really well it would be tempting to run in the rear of my jeep opposed to trying to outboard one day.
these solved a travel problem that i had, they have 15" of travel.

• Wow
Reactions: Alex01
i could have put silver duct tape on the shock body and a Hello Kitty sticker on them and you would have never noticed. :ROFLMAO:

these solved a travel problem that i had, they have 15" of travel.
Like I said I'm excited to see them perform. It seems like the lite brite JL has had great luck with them other than when they used it as a skid. But even then it got them off the trail.

Did you do the front and rear? I now understand your "expensive fix" for the droop issue.

Like I said I'm excited to see them perform. It seems like the lite brite JL has had great luck with them other than when they used it as a skid. But even then it got them off the trail.

Did you do the front and rear? I now understand your "expensive fix" for the droop issue.
LOL that’s funny I’ve been following them to just because of that metal cloak install

I just got two for the front I’ll probably only run them on a few trails where I know I will need a little extra travel

I turned 38 yesterday (thanks) and my wife got me some stuff from Q-Tec which is always suspect but she did good.
2 roll bar storage bags ! And a flashlight mount. Sweet. Will come in handy this trip.
Also my jerky collection has been going strong ( the lockers have miss cut jerky they set to the side and I ask for it lol )

I turned 38 yesterday (thanks) and my wife got me some stuff from Q-Tec which is always suspect but she did good.
2 roll bar storage bags ! And a flashlight mount. Sweet. Will come in handy this trip.
Also my jerky collection has been going strong ( the lockers have miss cut jerky they set to the side and I ask for it lol )

Happy Birthday a day late brah! You're just a pup! Is it the Bestop saddle bag that attaches between the B and C pillars?

Happy birthday my son turned 30 and my mom 78 on Sunday

Reactions: Thunderhead