Rubihara "options" questions

DeadStang

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
If I am looking at at FCA report, I am not seeing the word "Rubicon" listed but I am seeing 4.11 rear axle ratio — does the axle ratio automatically indicate the Rubicon? And I am seeing "Sahara Edition Group," so does that mean this is a "Rubihara?" Thanks!

Last edited:
Are you looking at a build sheet/equipment listing? Mine shows 2004 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 2-DR as the Vehicle Description. I'm not sure how the Rubicon Sahara's are billed though. What color is it? If it isn't Khaki, I don't think its a Rubihara.

It says "2005 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 Sport Utility 2-dr" as the header, it is Khaki monotone. It lists the Dana 44 with the 4.11 axle option, Moab Graphite wheels, the bright grille, then just the Sahara Edition Kit.

I just also expected the see the Rubicon wording listed as well. I've never looked at one of these I didn't know for certain was a Rubihara so I am questioning.

Mine is the same heading, only mention of rubicon in the whole build sheet is, LT. QUARTZ - Badge - Rubicon.

If the 6th digit of the VIN is a 6, then it is a Rubicon. And then there are the lockers and the transfer case stuff.

If it is a true rubihara there might be a plaque of sorts on the dash with the sequence number