Rugged Ridge phone mount

I've always liked the idea together with the larger tray. If I hadn't already made my own phone mount on the steering column, I would absolutely give it a try.

Reactions: CybrSlydr
It's great if your phone fits in the holder. Since it uses a ball/screw mount you can upgrade to a better/bigger holder if need be.

You could always send their tech support an email asking the max width of the holder to check if your phone will fit or not. I cant remember how wide it goes.

I have it, and I use it all the time for navigation, OBD-II, and music.

If you drill an extra hole in the phone mount, you can flip it to keep the phone out of the line of sight.

imag0615-jpg.jpg

I've got it and really like it. Holds my Samsung Galaxy 8 perfectly in place and the long slot in the back holds my sunglasses case.

20190119_100955.jpg

Is there anything with a little better fitment for the dash? The corners not being in contact look a little bad. Or is it a case of this is what we have so be happy? lol

Is there anything with a little better fitment for the dash? The corners not being in contact look a little bad. Or is it a case of this is what we have so be happy? lol
I'm pretty concerned about automobile parts fitment as I'm in the industry and I'm satisfied with it. The small corner gaps you're referring to aren't noticed when you're driving.

I like it a lot. Swapped out the phone holder for a different one on amazon.

0C8489A5-6019-4DB3-BB8C-36F3A35E84B5.jpeg

I have this rugged ridge thing. The storage space is great for sunglasses or someone else's phone. Keeps them from sliding around. The phone bracket broke after awhile but I rigged up another one that is magnetic and goes in the same place. So, I think it's a good addition to a TJ

It's about maxed out holding my Galaxy 8+ but it stays tight and in position. The gaps can be reduced a bit with playing around where you place it. If I remember it can be moved an inch or so forward and back on the dash for better fit. After this many years I think many dashboards have changed shape a bit. But 2 thumbs up from me.👍👍