Sales question (Rubicon gears & lockers)

MikeE024

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Putting my spicer 4.10 gears and stock lockers up for sale (probably locally due to the weight but we will see).

Is it wiser to list the lockers with the gears, or should I remove the ring gears from the lockers and sell the gears separately?

Putting my spicer 4.10 gears and stock lockers up for sale (probably locally due to the weight but we will see).

Is it wiser to list the lockers with the gears, or should I remove the ring gears from the lockers and sell the gears separately?

Sell together

Reactions: MikeE024
No body really wants used gears...so I don't think you'll get anything extra keeping them together. The locker, however, is something that someone would probably want and be willing to pay shipping on....but they won't want to pay to have the ring shipped (I wouldn't, anyway). I say separate.

Since they are 4.10 gears for a 44 I don’t think there much of a market for them. The lockers will sell just fine though.

The OP said he was probably selling locally. There’s no reason to go to the trouble of removing the ring gear from the locker. Just sell as is and the buyer can do whatever he wants.