Salvage or non-salvage?

Something to think about, your twins are the right age and would gain some wicked life skills with a welder! (Selling the educational aspect😂) you’ll all learn together.

My son got into welding here at the farm around that age. When he showed me two utility knife blades that he tig welded sharp edge to edge, I was impressed to say the least. Now he’s the practiced in house expert.
We’ve talked about that aspect. They’re going into their Jr year and will be taking courses for college credit. They do have a welding course at the school. They could practice on their Jeep first, then mine after. 😎

Hobart sells a comparable mig welder for about $500 cheaper, It will do everything the Miller 211 does for your use. I have a Miller 190 that’s 230v only, it’s similar to the Miller 211 just not dual voltage but I also have a Lincoln 120v mig. I think the Hobart is transformer technology where the Miller is an inverter. Harbor Freight has an even cheaper dual voltage model but not made in the USA like the others.

Reactions: JMT