Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

How I wish LinkedIn was right.😁

1694967063095.gif

“Do Better”. The balls on that guy… Try setting up your own bumper run, instead of shitting online.

They should do better, though. For one it doesn't seem like the person responding on social media even knows what's going on, and their website should say something like "we might make these again someday, but we can't guess when that will be so if you want something on any sort of timeline you should probably shop elsewhere". We all know that's how they operate here but random Jeeper doesn't.

Reactions: RINC and PNW_LJ
Saw savvy at offroadexpo this weekend.

Said they’re going top down: JL&JT, then JK, then TJ.

They’re still manufacturing here in the USA but have changed warehouses. I think Idaho? I can’t remember.

But everything is being redone and re manufactured elsewhere. And TJ platform is on the bottom of the list, but still on the list.

Everyone waiting for savvy bumpers and etc, what happens when the quality control isn’t the same? Will you still hold out? I decided to move on.

Saw savvy at offroadexpo this weekend.

They’re still manufacturing here in the USA but have changed warehouses. I think Idaho? I can’t remember.

But everything is being redone and re manufactured elsewhere. And TJ platform is on the bottom of the list, but still on the list.

Everyone waiting for savvy bumpers and etc, what happens when the quality control isn’t the same? Will you still hold out? I decided to move on.

I email Gerald Aug 27 and he said some TJ parts will be in stock in 3-4 weeks. We have passed that time frame now.

I know he denied any deal initially, but surely by this stage isn't still doing that?

This was posted to Savvy's Facebook account last month. I'm not sure if the parties involved in the company even know anymore.
Screenshot_20230917_104248_Chrome.jpg

But...but...what about my Jeep?

1696266910558.png