Savvy TJ body lift doesn't include urethane bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The urethane snubbers that are extended are very hard and do not flex well at all. One of two things happens, they tear up or tip over but at no point do they work correctly.
From this I presume the extensions are not made of the same material as the snubbers. Are they aluminium, like the lift pucks? If so how are they fitted?

From this I presume the extensions are not made of the same material as the snubbers. Are they aluminium, like the lift pucks? If so how are they fitted?
They are aluminum. They are 1.25" tall, same diameter as the snubber, threaded hole to mount to the grill on top through the original snubber hole with a 7/16" coarse thread bolt and a hole in the bottom with a lip to snap the snubber into.

I’ve install 5 sets of the Savvy body lift, not once did I have an issues with the rubber snubbers, nor did give a second thought that they didn’t come with new ones, Rather it’s by far the best body lift out there in my opinion by leaps and bounds.

I slightly get your frustration, but for me it’s not even close to a deal breaker and wouldn’t give it any thought. If it’s a deal breaker for you, really what’s the alternative? A body lift that is subpar?

I’ve install 5 sets of the Savvy body lift, not once did I have an issues with the rubber snubbers, nor did give a second thought that they didn’t come with new ones, Rather it’s by far the best body lift out there in my opinion by leaps and bounds.

I slightly get your frustration, but for me it’s not even close to a deal breaker and wouldn’t give it any thought. If it’s a deal breaker for you, really what’s the alternative? A body lift that is subpar?

Alternative is buy bar stock and make my own. I have it, and intend to install it. They do need to update their website. Along with many other vendors it seems.

Its a very sophisticated design.....

Don't you have some pictures to go update?
I have lots of pictures to update. What I don't have is time and someone to do the updating who has the time when they are feeling well enough to do more than just the very basics of just getting by.

Its a very sophisticated design.....

Don't you have some pictures to go update?
But, if you want regular extended snubbers in urethane, I'll gladly trade you a brandy new set for the extensions you got from Savvy. I'll even pay shipping for both. I'll even throw in some grade 8 bolts.

I have lots of pictures to update. What I don't have is time and someone to do the updating who has the time when they are feeling well enough to do more than just the very basics of just getting by.

Sincerely sorry she's not well.

Still seems like you would take the time to learn a new skill instead of coming here to bust my balls.

I was well over this a few pages back. You and JJVW keep piling it on like a pair of trolls.

I'll use my snubbers and the extension or buy new snubbers if needed. Thanks for the offer to "help".

Reactions: TRE3TOP
Sincerely sorry she's not well.

Still seems like you would take the time to learn a new skill instead of coming here to bust my balls.

I was well over this a few pages back. You and JJVW keep piling it on like a pair of trolls.

I'll use my snubbers and the extension or buy new snubbers if needed. Thanks for the offer to "help".
What, you think I need more skills?

I'd sooner cut my wiener off than try to learn how to build, manage, and run a website. Any part of that you see as ambiguous?

It does, you want to be transgender more than you want to learn how to update a picture on a website.

Its a brave new world Blaine. Feel free to be you, whatever that means.

View attachment 324642

I was talking about your wizard branded lip balm. All lip balm is referred to as chapstick in Virgina. Chapstick was invented here and still made here so most just call lipbalm chapstick. Fun fact of the day!
What where they doing so much of in Virginia that created the need to invent chapstick? :D

It’s printed on their license plates.
Made me google it... is this real?
1650650490890.png

Made me google it... is this real?
View attachment 324719
It’s real. its the state motto. I remember when I was about 6 or 7 sone family member bought me a shirt with the Virginia is for lovers slogan on it. I hated it and my mom and dad made me wear it a time or two when that family was around. No 6 or 7 year old boy wants the word lover on their shirt. 🤣

It’s real. its the state motto. I remember when I was about 6 or 7 sone family member bought me a shirt with the Virginia is for lovers slogan on it. I hated it and my mom and dad made me wear it a time or two when that family was around. No 6 or 7 year old boy wants the word lover on their shirt. 🤣
I work for a Dairy, for a while they were selling these shirts and at times handing them out to employees so I still have one... best slogan for a Dairy ever if you ask me, but I don't think they realized the connotation... that license plate makes me think of it.

1650657047953.png

Status
Not open for further replies.