Seat Cover Reccommendations?

Rud Bobbins

Hey all, thinking about putting seat covers on my 03 Sahara in Light Metallic Khaki. Protect the cloth seats from the elements, etc. Any quick reccomentations or pictures to share? I have some old black Bestop seat covers that are kind of clunky and stiff, would love something just a little more upscale and comfortable.

Thanks in advance, and jeez why is it so hard to find some decent half doors? lol But that's another story...

-buz

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 11.28.23 AM.png

Save money and don't bother with the smittybilt MOLLE ones. The fit is ok. I had two of the clips snap on me. They don't breath so any hot day is instant monkey butt.

Mine are SportsTex fabric, just like regular fabric seat material. They've been barely freezing and were fine, they've been in 100+ and are fine too. It's a seat cover so it's one more layer of fabric, you can't get around that unless you recover the seats entirely.

Reactions: wigsajumper
I’ve had the CalTrend, which were quite nice, but recently upgraded to the Bartact and don’t regret it for a moment.

I also opted for the lumbar support inserts with the Bartact and between the extra cushion on the seat covers and lumbar support am more comfortable for longer drives. Though I also added seat heaters, so lots of factors changed.

Pics of both Bartacts attached. I’ll see if I can find the CalTrends.

021EFCAB-1DF1-419E-8585-77271D2632D6.jpeg

I researched long and hard before buying, and chose the Bartacts for my TJ. They're spendy, but I haven't regretted it for a second; the quality is top shelf and 3 years later, they still look and feel like new.

Reactions: Okcpuckfan
Hey all, thinking about putting seat covers on my 03 Sahara in Light Metallic Khaki. Protect the cloth seats from the elements, etc. Any quick reccomentations or pictures to share? I have some old black Bestop seat covers that are kind of clunky and stiff, would love something just a little more upscale and comfortable.

Thanks in advance, and jeez why is it so hard to find some decent half doors? lol But that's another story...

-buz

View attachment 275625
I have rough country ones.. very nice for the price with excellent fit. I heard they can fade. But if the goal it more protective they are nice for the money. I spray mine with 303

I’ve really liked the tecstyle ones from quadrate. I believe the centers are a cotton something and only the corners are neoprene so they breathe pretty well.

C144A0A5-1D62-4374-9B5D-D8BD2779EDCF.jpeg