1973 Vette
1975 Trans Am
1979 F250 Crew Cab.
1978 Seville
1987 Four Runner
1987 YJ... with the 3.07s

And my first vehicle after Grade 12
1952 M38

Those 1970s GMs were heavenly on the highway... at 80mph.
Priceless tho, when we had the Crew Cab, 4 door pickups were NOT cool.
Now Wranglers with skinny rubber are not cool.

When I buy the first electric Wrangler, I'll be a real Renegade...
I also owned a '73 Vette (454), as well as an '87 4-Runner (22RE). And I still own a '79 Seville... (y)

• Love
Reactions: billiebob
Oh man, an EF B16 hatch! Yea, I don't think I could live with myself if I ever had to get rid of something like that! I feel your pain!

As far as sellers remorse, I've only got two, but BUYERS remorse... yea, I regret buying my 05 LJR. But, anyway, it is what it is. Lol

The two I regret selling were my 05 Honda Element, and my mint condition 89 Honda CRX. I had to sell the CRX because my stupid drain field at my house failed. Apparently there was an underground spring flooding it. I Had to sell my baby to pay for a whole new drain field, re-sodding my yard, and digging a French drain around my property to divert the underground spring. I've had a bunch of EF Civics and CRX's but that CRX was my favorite!
I wanted the CRX when I bought my Civic. Great little compact, handled like a go-kart I bet.

Reactions: GorillaBiscuit
I wanted the CRX when I bought my Civic. Great little compact, handled like a go-kart I bet.

Ohhh yes!! The CRX was amazing! Ran like a champ, handled great, and was amazingly comfortable! I've had 4 EF CRX's, and 3 EF four door Civics, but I've never had an EF Hatchback.
This is my baby right now, a pristine 99 EK CX Hatch. Only 77k original miles, I'm the second owner. It's in perfect condition, the inside is showroom and it even still has the "how to operate the AC tag"
20190530_124605.jpg
20190530_124639.jpg

I miss my Subaru BRZ. But, we had a child, bought a house, and needed a truck. It was between the BRZ and the jeep and clearly we all know how that ended. Once we get out of our starter home and move to something with a bit more room I would like to buy cheap Miata that I will one day regret selling.

Ohhh yes!! The CRX was amazing! Ran like a champ, handled great, and was amazingly comfortable! I've had 4 EF CRX's, and 3 EF four door Civics, but I've never had an EF Hatchback.
This is my baby right now, a pristine 99 EK CX Hatch. Only 77k original miles, I'm the second owner. It's in perfect condition, the inside is showroom and it even still has the "how to operate the AC tag"
View attachment 114962View attachment 114963
Wow great find...

Wow great find...

Yea man! It's a great story how I found it. When I was still working at Honda as a tech, they took it in on trade from an older lady who was tired of driving a stick shift. I pulled her service records and she had done absolutely everything that was ever recommended by the service advisors. All the techs were chomping at the bit to get this car, but the wholesaler who bought it wouldn't let it go and put it on display with his personal cars at his dealership.
One day, a few years later, I was on the Craigslist actually looking for jeeps when I decided to check out Hondas for some crazy reason. As soon as I saw the ad, I knew exactly what car it was. The wholesaler who bought it for his private collection decided to finally let it go. He never titled it or drove it, it was just for display. I jumped on it! I drove down to his dealership the next morning and didn't leave until we made a deal. Lol

Yea man! It's a great story how I found it. When I was still working at Honda as a tech, they took it in on trade from an older lady who was tired of driving a stick shift. I pulled her service records and she had done absolutely everything that was ever recommended by the service advisors. All the techs were chomping at the bit to get this car, but the wholesaler who bought it wouldn't let it go and put it on display with his personal cars at his dealership.
One day, a few years later, I was on the Craigslist actually looking for jeeps when I decided to check out Hondas for some crazy reason. As soon as I saw the ad, I knew exactly what car it was. The wholesaler who bought it for his private collection decided to finally let it go. He never titled it or drove it, it was just for display. I jumped on it! I drove down to his dealership the next morning and didn't leave until we made a deal. Lol
Haha awesome story...I call that karma...the Honda was supposed to be yours all along it was just wasn't the right time when you were a tech.

Reactions: GorillaBiscuit
Now that I have a 32x32 shop, I regret selling the '43 GPW, '63 FJ-45 P/U and my first 4x4, the '73 FJ-40.

Reactions: JLLJ
Just sold my 2011 HD Street Glide, bought it new and had customized it myself. The first two years I had it I rode it everywhere and then my daughter was born in 2013. After that day I had rode 1500 miles. Bought the TJ back in June and my little one loves it and we are able to ride the back roads together, so decided to sale the bike.
No regrets right now but in a few years when I get a new bike I know I will be wishing I had not sold it. The bike was paid off and not costing anything to set in garage, but I did get what I was asking so I think that helps not to have remorse.
I have sellers remorse everytime I get a new truck, wishing I still had no payment like the old truck.

Reactions: Squatch