Should I fix my head gasket or sell my Jeep?

Actually I’m in the market for a nice xJ
I was going to buy my 99' XJ back. The guy wanted $2,500 more than what I sold it to him for. I turned it down and he sold it within a week. I miss that Jeep and the extra room.
XJ 1 26 2020 best.jpg

My Jeep Wrangler's head gasket needs replaced. It also caused leaks in the heater core and water pump. Both of those will need to be replaced as well. The shop quoted me 3,700 to fix. My Wrangler has 175,000 miles, and the body is in good shape. Should I fix or sell?
That is way too high for just head gasket. I had a remanufactured Jasper 4.0 installed by a certified shop in my jeep in March for $5233 compete with a 3yr/100,000 mile warranty. I'd find a different shop than the one quoting you $3700.

Well it makes a difference with the mini stroker. Ask @psrivats as he drove it today.

@srimes .. the difference is crazy. I felt it the first time I pushed the gas pedal inside a parking lot. Trying to go full throttle from a stop light was a revelation. My eyes have been opened. I was telling @Grover728 that it will make one thing about re-gearing more carefully. When it comes time to refresh my XJ .. this will now be a consideration.

OP if you cant change a head gasket you need to sell your jeep, head gasket may change to cracked head once in the shop and possibly the reason they are quoting such a high price to fix it to your expectations? Any shop changing a head gasket without having the head machined is not worth going to

$8000US I can buy a low mileage totally rust free TJ in Australia. $8000US is what it would cost for a jeep 4.0 full rebuild in Australia with the added expensed of importing the parts.