Show me your relocated license plate

That's how mine is except I use outdoor double sided tape. No holes and it will never, ever, move until I use braided fishing line to remove it.

ok, I need me some of that. Got a brand or link or something to the tape you like?

Reactions: MikekiM
Hooke Road spare tire delete with third brake light and license holder with light.

1000002892.jpg

Man yall are making me re think having a spare on the back once I stop driving across the country. Looks so good and less weight with clearance.
Motobilt lights (regret cutting the tub and not going with blaines lights) and license plate bracket with oro 3rd brake light and license plate light.

IMG_0812.jpeg

Reactions: MichaelGH
That's how mine is except I use outdoor double sided tape. No holes and it will never, ever, move until I use braided fishing line to remove it.

Thought about doing it that way but that didn't solve my illumination. So two birds with one stone and used led bolt lights, uses the holes for mounting and passing the wiring through. I hadn't installed them yet in the photo I posted.

Man yall are making me re think having a spare on the back once I stop driving across the country. Looks so good and less weight with clearance.
Motobilt lights (regret cutting the tub and not going with blaines lights) and license plate bracket with oro 3rd brake light and license plate light.

View attachment 535089

Good looking rig, Keep the spare. You will regret taking it off the second you slash the sidewall with shale or lava rock in your area. Just had a buddy have to utilize the spare after slashing his on a rock a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: The4bangertj
Thank you! I’ve thought about taking it off for daily driving then throwing it in the back for wheeling just for the weight savings but I still like to have a spare when I drive close to 100 miles a day and do cross country trips in it almost 2x a year. I’m surprised I havnt ripped a sidewalk on the lava rock yet but I’m not disappointed in that either.

Reactions: IronVarmint