Show me your relocated license plate

Does this count as a relocation? :unsure:
BM license plate.jpg

Pretty sure license plates are optional these days.

Driving around Colorado we see cars with out plates all the time. Or stickers that expired years ago.

My favorite is the paper plate that expired over a year ago.

Ive lost my front plate numerous times dragging it in the rocks. I finally just screwed it to the wall in my garage. Its been there for a couple years now.

Pretty sure license plates are optional these days.

Driving around Colorado we see cars with out plates all the time. Or stickers that expired years ago.

My favorite is the paper plate that expired over a year ago.

Ok, what is up with that though? Just spent some time in CO for the first time last week, and was astounded at how many expired temps or no plate cars I saw.

Ok, what is up with that though? Just spent some time in CO for the first time last week, and was astounded at how many expired temps or no plate cars I saw.

There are lots of little consequences people don't think of when you"defund the police"

The automotive enforcement division personnel dropped to just 1/5 from three years prior

• Sad
Reactions: TheBoogieman
I see some have license plate lights and some don't. I thought every state required plate lights for night driving.
I doubt there's any lumen limit on license plate lights. I'd like to get one so bright it washes out the plate completely. Take that, laws.

How did you like the warrior one with the light? Kinda thinking that might be the best setup for my situation as my OEM holder is not holding up to my driving style.

View attachment 534456

Cheap and close wrap. Still subject to getting peeled off, but better than stock.

Reactions: chudlet