Show us what you are drinking / smoking today

Tonight it's a couple of mudslides and some 805. Picked this up today though. Someone on the Ruger forum had it in his thread.

20231224_142545.jpg
saw it at the liquor store and I'll try it tomorrow.

Can’t go wrong with the EHT, quite a bit of woodford double oaked and a little bit of Weller 107 was consumed at the house this evening as we hosted the family.

Smoked 5.5lb beef tenderloin to 120 on the Weber Smokey mountain at 275*, let it rest, then reverse seared at the end over a two charcoal baskets worth of Kingsford. Came out perfect after following a Meatchurch recipe for success.

IMG_2375.jpeg

IMG_9946.jpeg

Reactions: B252 and voodooridr
Can’t go wrong with the EHT, quite a bit of woodford double oaked and a little bit of Weller 107 was consumed at the house this evening as we hosted the family.

Smoked 5.5lb beef tenderloin to 120 on the Weber Smokey mountain at 275*, let it rest, then reverse seared at the end over a two charcoal baskets worth of Kingsford. Came out perfect after following a Meatchurch recipe for success.

View attachment 485091

View attachment 485092

🤤

Reactions: red02tj
Rowan’s is probably my favorite for its price, consistency, and flavor. Made by Willet and if you like it, try its sister bottle Noah Mills.

Having a big nasty lager and my wife was having hot chocolate and whiskey at the Copper Hop Ranch south of Elgin, Arizona.

20231230_135648.jpg
While our steeds are tied up at their hitchen post.
20231230_135753.jpg

My wife's LJ on the left, and my TJR on the right.

The Rowans and the Johnnie Drum taste a lot alike (not that it's a bad thing) The Noah's is quite a bit smoother but not as many things going on as the willett

Reactions: red02tj