Smittybilt strikes again

How about a link/description for those of us without Facebook? lol
Working on it. I know the guy who posted it and I just messaged him to see if he also put it on YouTube.

Edit, he just responded and said he only posted it on FB. I guess you're gonna have to join FB to see the video.

Link doesn't work, even with a Facebook account.

Privacy settings is what's it's all about. People have things on Facebook set so only certain friends / groups / pages can see them.

Zuckerberg doesn't like the internet, he wants to replace the internet with Facebook (not kidding about that either) so that you have to have a Facebook account to see, search for, or access anything related to it. That being said, when this sort of thing happens, I'm not surprised.

Leave it to Facebook to fail :ROFLMAO:

A876DF33-EDE4-43D9-BC36-89D65AC0A219.png

Reactions: ICDGary and Starrs
Link doesn't work, even with a Facebook account.

Privacy settings is what's it's all about. People have things on Facebook set so only certain friends / groups / pages can see them.

Zuckerberg doesn't like the internet, he wants to replace the internet with Facebook (not kidding about that either) so that you have to have a Facebook account to see, search for, or access anything related to it. That being said, when this sort of thing happens, I'm not surprised.

Leave it to Facebook to fail :ROFLMAO:

Not to go to far off topic but Facebook is turning into AOL.

If you remember you had to log into aol before you could see the internet. Can you imagine if Facebook starts buying ISP's

Not to go to far off topic but Facebook is turning into AOL.

If you remember you had to log into aol before you could see the internet. Can you imagine if Facebook starts buying ISP's

There was a good article in one of the tech magazines a few months back talking about how Facebook doesn't even want their stuff indexed in search engines like Google, because Facebook wants you to use their search engine. They want you to use their platform for searching for local businesses, etc., etc..

It was a good article, but the idea was that Facebook wants to control everything, including searches (more ad revenue for them).

Anyways, I don't like to sound like some crazy person, but coming from a tech background myself, I always warn people that what Facebook is trying to do is not a good thing.

What about the people who don't want to have a social media account? Facebook doesn't want it that way. They want everyone to basically be forced to have a social media account to participate in their "internet".

Sorry the link didn't work. I'll post a still shot tomorrow but it basically shows a new looking Smittybilt tire carrier that wiggles around like 10" at the top as it is pushed with one hand. The customer brought it into a friend's shop complaining it banged and made noise when driving over even small bumps/dips. It flexed in-out so badly with just hand pressure that it was just ridiculous.

Reactions: pagrey
Sorry the link didn't work. I'll post a still shot tomorrow but it basically shows a new looking Smittybilt tire carrier that wiggles around like 10" at the top as it is pushed with one hand. The customer brought it into a friend's shop complaining it banged and made noise when driving over even small bumps/dips. It flexed in-out so badly with just hand pressure that it was just ridiculous.

Never have been impressed with Smittybuilt.

[emoji1787]. About 24-30 months of clean time for me.

I feel so alive!! Haha.

I found myself scrolling through just ... shit lol. Political statements made from complete retards. All the fake news articles made to bait people into arguments to further the dumbing down of society. I needed to spend the time wasted on FB, with my kid (1 kid at that point in time) and wife. No regerts! lol

‘97 SE; Chromoly Dana 30 Shafts; Dana 44

I have a Smittybilt top, and it's better than my previous Bestop RAT, but I wouldn't buy anything else from them.

I bought the top expecting the worst, but I rarely use my top, so it didn't matter, yet 5 years later it's still ok, and fits tight.

Reactions: ac_
I feel so alive!! Haha.

I found myself scrolling through just ... shit lol. Political statements made from complete retards. All the fake news articles made to bait people into arguments to further the dumbing down of society. I needed to spend the time wasted on FB, with my kid (1 kid at that point in time) and wife. No regerts! lol

‘97 SE; Chromoly Dana 30 Shafts; Dana 44

Chuck says well done.....lol..Never joined and never will.
hero.png

Damn I recently bought one of their rear bumpers and tire carrier - got delivered today. I'm a decent hobbyists mig welder, and so would normally have built my own, but lately too short on time. Well, I guess if it is lacking in some area, I can modify with extra bracing.