Soft doors for factory door surrounds?

Uncaged

Supporting Member
After hours of searching and not finding my answer I have decided to ask. Does anybody make soft doors that will fit the factory door surrounds with my soft top? Looking to know my options.

The full steel doors have been good but we just took them off for the first time and really like having no doors. However, rain can catch you at any time here in Florida so I would like doors that are removed/replaced as easily as the soft top is lowered or raised. Soft top without doors in the rain is not a viable option for all passengers. As I understand it, Besttop requires their own top rather than the factory top to use their doors and I would rather keep my full steel doors for when I want them.

EDIT: I finally found that they will fit the factory surrounds. However, I am open to other ideas for easily removable barriers that keep rain out while driving.

Last edited:
Best Top is the only manufacturer to make full soft doors. The separate into top and bottom halves, are light and don't take up much room.
On the down side they are ridiculously expensive for pieces of crap that flap around at highway speed.
I only use mine overnight to keep water out, top down doors off.

Thank you for your input.

Best Top is the only manufacturer to make full soft doors. The separate into top and bottom halves, are light and don't take up much room.
On the down side they are ridiculously expensive for pieces of crap that flap around at highway speed.
I only use mine overnight to keep water out, top down doors off.
I have read the same about the quality of the BesTop doors, but as you said they are the only manufacturer. I guess what I really want is something that is easily removed and kept in the back seat area but can be installed to keep rain out (while driving in the rain as well as when parked) and keep animals out at night. Is there anything else I have not seen?
The door surrounds (for all tops) have to match a factory hardtop so factory hard doors will fit.
I would think any soft doors being made would be designed to fit both.
The description lists them as fitting the Supertop or Sunrider, no mention of factory surrounds for the factory soft top; but it would make sense that they would fit. I would like to find someone to confirm before I spend this money on questionable doors.

Of course, it would be best if someone pointed me to an option I am not aware of that fits my desires. Half doors might be an acceptable option but it sounds like I would be searching for a long time (once I saved the money for them).

Disregard the original question, I found where they state that it does fit the factory surround. (of course, this is after I post asking others).

However, I am open to other options.

Reactions: MichaelGH
Disregard the original question, I found where they state that it does fit the factory surround. (of course, this is after I post asking others).

However, I am open to other options.
As far as I have read and seen the Bestop is your only option for soft lowers. Sounds like you are on the right path now…

Reactions: Uncaged