Source for 2.5 flywheel bolts?

GCole

Supporting Member
I'm about to change my clutch and leaking RMS on my 97 2.5L. Because this RMS is one piece, the flywheel has to come off. The FSM says to replace the flywheel bolts, but I'm having a hard time finding the replacements. I've looked and the 4.0L uses a different part # and description, so they don't seem to be interchangeable.

Anyone been down this road with the 2.5L engine? Or Loc-Tite and reuse the old ones?

I'm about to change my clutch and leaking RMS on my 97 2.5L. Because this RMS is one piece, the flywheel has to come off. The FSM says to replace the flywheel bolts, but I'm having a hard time finding the replacements. I've looked and the 4.0L uses a different part # and description, so they don't seem to be interchangeable.

Anyone been down this road with the 2.5L engine? Or Loc-Tite and reuse the old ones?

Have you checked Quadatec and Rock Auto ?

Have you checked Quadatec and Rock Auto ?
I have, nothing pops up. I ordered the flywheel itself from Rock Auto and there isn't anything like those in the category. The Mopar part #6034780 doesn't show up anywhere online either, as far as I can tell

I may have to do that, but I haven't opened everything up yet. Trying to get everything ahead of time that I might need