Sovereign Citizens, Arkansas State Police?

No mention of the lady shitting on the side of the highway? Thanks Willy

hahaha I didn't watch that particular video until the end first time around, Jesus Christ

Whatever they get paid it ain't enough

@Westtown Willy Sorry my post ended up jacking your thread. The sovereign citizen people are morons. I haven't previously come across the AR state police but sounds like they don't mess around. Probably because it's Christmas but it reminds me of the portrayal of the Central Park Rangers in the movie Elf.

Hope all you guys are having a Merry Christmas.

Sorry, why? Jacking threads is usually where all the action is :ROFLMAO: so please carry on in the spirit of @Squatch, @TheBoogieman & many other stellar participants

this is a classic, these two nitwits combine to turn what would've been a warning about a burned out tail light into an epic fiasco

the passenger that injects himself into the situation is an extra special kind of retard, he should consider running for US Senate

Road pirate bootlicker videos

This exemplifies the fact people do not know the law, because its always changing. Countless YT videos out there STILL showing people getting away with not rolling windows down, and LE doing nothing….is a big reason for misleading information

Laws change with court rulings and the court ruling years ago allows any officer to command you out of your vehicle on a Terry Stop.(or command you to roll the window down)

I learned about this myself back in 2014. Prior to thar, I didnt know the law changed either

I find it interesting that SCs think that they can select which laws they want to follow. What happens when 2 SCs get in a dispute? What laws come into play and in what jurisdiction? What do you think you can gain by fighting a cop on the side of the road? You sign a ticket to acknowledge receipt and that you will appear in court or pay the fine. Don’t sign and they will arrest you so that you can be brought before a Judge. Very simple. The amount of shit and abuse cops get daily would make each one of us sour to the world. Some people just have issues with authority on both sides.

I find it interesting that SCs think that they can select which laws they want to follow. What happens when 2 SCs get in a dispute? What laws come into play and in what jurisdiction?

the problem is they're not following any laws, they pick and choose compilations of words and phrases they've seen on a computer screen and string those non sequiturs into incoherent word salads, so putting two or more of these people together in a dispute would be no more or less confusing than trying to talk to one of them at a time.

Watch the opening salvo of this hearing and try to follow the bouncing ball of this guy's logic

if you ever want to be a sovereign citizen for Halloween, just grab a Blacks Law Dictionary, randomly pick out 10 or 20 words, then cram them all into something that sounds like a sentence then just keep repeating it over and over and over. If you can do that with a straight face, you'd with the costume prize at the party.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Apparition
the problem is they're not following any laws, they pick and choose compilations of words and phrases they've seen on a computer screen and string those non sequiturs into incoherent word salads, so putting two or more of these people together in a dispute would be no more or less confusing than trying to talk to one of them at a time.

Watch the opening salvo of this hearing and try to follow the bouncing ball of this guy's logic

if you ever want to be a sovereign citizen for Halloween, just grab a Blacks Law Dictionary, randomly pick out 10 or 20 words, then cram them all into something that sounds like a sentence then just keep repeating it over and over and over. If you can do that with a straight face, you'd with the costume prize at the party.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How do they keep a straight face?

Apparently the guy in the nice orange suit missed his calling and should have been an attorney righting all the wrongs of the world.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How do they keep a straight face?

Presumably because they truly believe what they're saying, the living embodiment of this:

learning.jpg