SOLD Spice Bull Dawg Upper Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
Price
$300
I picked these up with the intent to paint them black. After looking them over, they're in excellent shape and I can't bring myself to paint them. Mounting hardware is included. Local pickup only!

https://www.bulldawgmfg.com/shop/Jeep_Doors_for_Wrangler_TJ_97_06-1-1.html
2pGgWMm.jpg

BRddKJi.jpg

MMQkGQt.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
These uppers are nice. The guy I bought my factory LJ hardtop from has some and is going to buy their LJ hardtop. I'd pay this easily if they were black.

Dude, if we swap any more parts back and forth lol. Remember to look at my top today and tell me if you think they would match. I also have a pair of black fabric uppers with sliders in them. Not in great shape but maybe you could use them and we can figure something out.

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
Dude, if we swap any more parts back and forth lol. Remember to look at my top today and tell me if you think they would match. I also have a pair of black fabric uppers with sliders in them. Not in great shape but maybe you could use them and we can figure something out.

Will do. These are really nice. Way nicer than the fabric uppers with sliders. I have those already and the difference is night and day. The best thing about the Bull Dawg uppers is the visibility is much, much better than the fabric slider version.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
If only you were closer, I'd pick these up today . Any chance you would be willing to ship to 08062 if I paid the freight?

Is the window opening useful? It seems too far back and too small. Thinking of drive throughs.

Is the window opening useful? It seems too far back and too small. Thinking of drive throughs.

I have these on mine, love them. I've gone through bank windows, drive throughs, etc. it's small, but completely doable. Honestly the swiss cheesy muffler on mine makes it harder to go through drive throughs than these windows do lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Irun and Apparition
If only you were closer, I'd pick these up today . Any chance you would be willing to ship to 08062 if I paid the freight?
I'm not looking to ship them at this time.

you need to let me give you a set of stock tj wheels with excellent tires and oem front and rear bumper and spare oem tire carrier..... what else can I come up with :p

Status
Not open for further replies.