• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Spiderwebshade for LJ on a TJ

Snipman

Anyone have a photo of an lj shade on a tj? Just want to see how much of the back seat is covered. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
I would do it as well. The extra coverage in the rear would be a welcome addition, especially with kids.

JeepZilla380

TJ Addict
Ride of the Month Winner
Does Spiderweb Shade still sell the “Shade Cage” setup for TJs? Had that on mine and it would completely enclose the rear portion with a full length top and side panels.

OP
Snipman

Snipman

Does Spiderweb Shade still sell the “Shade Cage” setup for TJs? Had that on mine and it would completely enclose the rear portion with a full length top and side panels.
According to their website they still offer it.

OP
Snipman

Snipman

I would do it as well. The extra coverage in the rear would be a welcome addition, especially with kids.
Thanks for the recommendation. The extra coverage for grandkids what I am looking for.

AndyG

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Do it. It offers much more coverage. I will see if I can find a pic.

Found one:
View attachment 104241
A good reference is if you go up to his next set of bungee attachments and cut it there , that’s a bout a full TJ spiderweb length.

What is cool is you can easily manipulate how these ride to, you can fold the front half back ,etc .