Spotify 2023 wrap-up

Most of these groups/bands/artists I've never heard of - Hell, I've never heard of a couple of the quoted genres! Guess I'm old...

I said that the other day when some random playlist on Apple was on, then my 19 year looks up and says “Dad, I don’t know most of these bands / people”. It was a random Christmas playlist through Apple, I felt a little better after that.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba
Spotify is nice in that the more you listen, spotify will pick up on the specific and different genres you listen to and will create a "discovery playlist" which spotify thinks you will like (up to you whether or not you listen to the provided playlist). I have found a ton of new artists and songs this way which otherwise, I would have no idea existed.

I'm feeling really old, I know what Spotify is, and listened to it once of twice.

I am still a CD guy, and still own a ton of cassette tapes (but no tape player :cry: ) and also listen to regular radio stations.

Yep I'm old.

I'm feeling really old, I know what Spotify is, and listened to it once of twice.

I am still a CD guy, and still own a ton of cassette tapes (but no tape player :cry: ) and also listen to regular radio stations.

Yep I'm old.

I much prefer to plug a flash drive into the USB for my music. I do have satellite radio for traveling and listening through the Sonos when in the hot tub.

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
OK, I know you people from "Ala-fuckin-bama" are slow so here are some pics...lol no disrespect

1701656286291.png

and a Sonos system allows me to control music from my phone to any room, pool or hot tub I have it set up for.

OK, I know you people from "Ala-fuckin-bama" are slow so here are some pics...lol no disrespect

View attachment 479265
and a Sonos system allows me to control music from my phone to any room, pool or hot tub I have it set up for.

Well bless your heart!!!!

Thanks for the pictorial, honestly I knew what the USB was, just never heard of Sonos.

And no disrespect is ever taken, heck for all you know .... I might just be a 4'2" professional midget wrestler from Thailand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well bless your heart!!!!

Thanks for the pictorial, honestly I knew what the USB was, just never heard of Sonos.

And no disrespect is ever taken, heck for all you know .... I might just be a 4'2" professional midget wrestler from Thailand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

yeah, well I am a 6' semi fat guy from NY that can't wait to get the F out of NY!

yeah, well I am a 6' semi fat guy from NY that can't wait to get the F out of NY!

Been through there several times and delivered a load of steel into Harlem. :oops:

Rudest dang drivers I have ever seen are in Harlem!!!!!

I completely understand!!!!!!

Reactions: trojandawg
Been through there several times and delivered a load of steel into Harlem. :oops:

Rudest dang drivers I have ever seen are in Harlem!!!!!

I completely understand!!!!!!

yeah, well Harlem is not affordable anymore...lol pushed them all up to the bronx. They could level all 5 boroughs and I would never miss it. This is part of my backyard, no NYC nearby.

IMG_3901.jpg

• Love
yeah, well Harlem is not affordable anymore...lol pushed them all up to the bronx. They could level all 5 boroughs and I would never miss it. This is part of my backyard, no NYC nearby.

View attachment 479281

I couldn't get over all the horn blowing, or as I call it horn cussing.

I was parked on the curb to get unloaded, had my 4 ways on and idiots would pull up behind my trailer and start blowing the horn.

Cool to see someone else who likes American aquarium. Discovered them probably a year ago, one of my favorite bands now.

I've been listening to American aquarium for about the same amount of time. The alternative country/Americana scene really has some hidden gems

Yep I'm old.

Got rid of cassettes years back - I never did like tape. CDs, and geek sticks for the cars. And regular radio on occasion. Most of the time, I don't have the car stereo on, but on longer drives I will.