Spray paint options for Inca Gold?

DH-Jeep

My Jeep is factory "Inca Gold" and there are a few minor areas that have been scraped or rock chips that are through the paint and have surface rust.

These are all really tiny marks so I was thinking of just clearing away the surface rust and spraying with primer, then spray paint, and a clear.

My question is does anyone know a common golden spray paint that is a close match to Inca?

Doesn't have to be perfect match

OP
DH-Jeep

DH-Jeep

Correct, the build sheet states Inca Gold. The tanishcolor soft besttop definitely makes it look khaki

MountaineerTom

LJ Enthusiast, Retired USAF Weapons Loader
Supporting Member
Looks khaki to me too. It actually looks just like mine except I have a black soft top.

ImpactOrange

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Don't trust the build sheet. When I looked up the build sheet on mine it said Solar Yellow when mine is Impact Orange. Check the sticker on your driver door. It should have the paint color code.

Jeffreybomb

Today's Tom Sawyer
Supporting Member
Your paint code, just to be 100% sure, should be on the sticker in your driver's side door frame.

A. Paul

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Inca gold was only available in 03 and therefore TJU/LJs were never sold in the color.

OP
DH-Jeep

DH-Jeep

Well silly me for trusting the build sheet. I'll have to door check the door sticker and get a paint code then.

OP
DH-Jeep

DH-Jeep

Yeah, I pulled the build sheet a few times. It seems to change between metallic gold and light khaki metallic. Going with the LKM is the correct one and will get paint for that based off the paint code off the door to find best match.