Spring search

ALASKANMADMAN

Looking for 8 or 7.5 inch springs for tundra/swamp Alaskan TJ build.

If you have actual link of someone that is still selling these sets front AND rear I would greatly appreciate it as I can only find half of what I need and do NOT want a spacer.

Thank you in advance.

And YES if I was rolling in dough I'd go coil overs 😉

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Put a want ad on the Alaska Offroad Facebook page. I know that there was a set floating around up here.

At one point Skyjacker offered a 7" for the TJ.

Once you make this work, you will be wishing you were rolling in dough.

At one point Skyjacker offered a 7" for the TJ.

Once you make this work, you will be wishing you were rolling in dough.

Already 30k into this 25 year old rig. Im allready jacked up to Jesus but there are spacers that gotta go. Rolling on 37x14.5R15s

20240420_092645~2.jpg

Put a want ad on the Alaska Offroad Facebook page. I know that there was a set floating around up here.

Thanks brother but the build is down here in AZ due to medical but will be trailering it back up home for hunting. But thanks again appreciate your time.

Even with the limiter straps im stressing that they could pop out on maximum articulation when hitting a deep pocket in the tundra. Even tho they claim this is unlikely I'd hate for it to happen in the middle of nowhere Alaska 😉

Thanks brother but the build is down here in AZ due to medical but will be trailering it back up home for hunting. But thanks again appreciate your time.

Extreme Terrain has Skyjacker 8 inch fronts in stock https://www.extremeterrain.com/skyj...lN4ac_pfaTldCpWIvARoCyE4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

For the rear I would do the 6 inch Skyjackers with a upper coil relocation that adds the extra 1.5 inches. If you do not want to cut and weld (the better way) TnT offers a bolt in version https://tntcustoms.com/product/tj-coil-spring-relocators-97-06-wrangler-tj-lj/

Even with the limiter straps im stressing that they could pop out on maximum articulation when hitting a deep pocket in the tundra. Even tho they claim this is unlikely I'd hate for it to happen in the middle of nowhere Alaska 😉

You can know for yourself instead of having faith in the claims of another. Hang the axle by the shocks and see if the springs and spacers can fall out. You may even discover that the limit straps are not doing anything useful.

Yep skyjacker is only one i could find as well. Already did the rear spring relocation so kinda just thinking might leave rear as is with spacer and go just spring on front since its what im more worried about when I disconnect front sway bar. Thanks brother

Reactions: Blackjack
Yep skyjacker is only one i could find as well. Already did the rear spring relocation so kinda just thinking might leave rear as is with spacer and go just spring on front since its what im more worried about when I disconnect front sway bar. Thanks brother

Do the procedure JJ described. No more guessing and you might not have to spend any extra money.