Steering stabilizer question

That could only be the result of something being off/bad in your front-end or steering system. Your steering stabilizer has nothing to do with whether or not it is "terrifying" at speeds over 70 kmh. Your steering should be fine and stable with or without a steering stabilizer. Again, as described above and how it is often described, its job is really not to "stabilize" the steering.

I have driven my TJ several times without a stabilizer and frankly, I couldn't tell it was gone and even kind of forgot it was gone.

That was all over a year ago and nothing else went wrong nice so I'm positive nothing else is wrong with my suspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was all over a year ago and nothing else went wrong nice so I'm positive nothing else is wrong with my suspension
There was no mention of the problem being caused by the suspension, what I suggested as a possible cause of your problem was a bad alignment or the steering system has/had a problem.

Is the OME steering stabilizer much tighter than the OE stabilizer for a while after install? Steering seems much tighter not as loose since I had the OME installed with my lift. Just curious. Thanks!