Sticker Placement on Wrangler Sport 4.0

Jvojvojvo

Hey everybody!
Bought my first TJ (97). I’m loving it.
My first “mod” was getting rid of the fake Rubicon and Jurassic Park stickers… (no hate, but not my style)

In short, I need help finding the exact placement of the replacement stickers.

I bought a set of these https://customstickershop.us/shop/jeep-wrangler-4-0-sport-fender-decal-set/

I’m having trouble finding the correct placement specs. I know how they are supposed to be arranged, but I’d like to get as close to factory placement as possible.

I’m a bit of a perfectionist and the idea of “close enough” doesn’t appeal to me. Can anyone share a diagram or take measurements of your factory stickers?

Also, if you’ve got any tips on getting the Jeep logo perfectly aligned on the raised letters, I’d be grateful.

I would take measurements for you but mine are removed and I'm in the same boat.

I know you said you already bought some knockoffs but OEM high quality replacements will have locator points built into the transfer material.

Hopefully someone can reply with measurements

i removed all my factory decals and replaced just the jeep decals in black. i just eyeballed them to get them centered on the raised location for the jeep decals. one would think there would be measurements for the assorted decals somewhere. maybe the fsm?

Simple enough to eyeball and center them. :unsure:
p.s. If your Jeep came with them originally, the outlines will still be there.

6000000046.jpg

Hey everybody!
Bought my first TJ (97). I’m loving it.
My first “mod” was getting rid of the fake Rubicon and Jurassic Park stickers… (no hate, but not my style)

In short, I need help finding the exact placement of the replacement stickers.

I bought a set of these https://customstickershop.us/shop/jeep-wrangler-4-0-sport-fender-decal-set/

I’m having trouble finding the correct placement specs. I know how they are supposed to be arranged, but I’d like to get as close to factory placement as possible.

I’m a bit of a perfectionist and the idea of “close enough” doesn’t appeal to me. Can anyone share a diagram or take measurements of your factory stickers?

Also, if you’ve got any tips on getting the Jeep logo perfectly aligned on the raised letters, I’d be grateful.

don't have the wrangler or the sport but here's scans for jeep, tj and 4.0l with the locator tabs. to use it as a guide, print it at 100% and it'll be exact.

Attachments

• STICKERS.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 274
Reactions: TheBoogieman
Time for better glasses. It's just the angle of the pic. Those are factory decals. :geek:

yeah maybe the bootleg factory 🤣

the sport is wrong, the 4.0l too big and the jeep being wonky has zero to do with camera angle and everything to do with poor application angle

Last edited:
Reactions: hear
I’ll be home Monday morning. Let me know then if you haven’t gotten measurements yet

I haven't seen anything that will directly help my situation. The stickers I purchased look and feel pretty high quality, but they do not have the convenient locators.
I'd appreciate it if you're able to get measurements!

Reactions: Austin O.
I haven't seen anything that will directly help my situation. The stickers I purchased look and feel pretty high quality, but they do not have the convenient locators.

Currently finishing up a project on the tj, will get the measurements in an hour or two. If I haven’t by then, I probably forgot, just message me again to remind

keep in mind your replacement decals might not be and most likely are not factory size.

measure to the middle of austin’s decals and then to the middle of yours to place everything as close as you can

keep in mind your replacement decals might not be and most likely are not factory size.

measure to the middle of austin’s decals and then to the middle of yours to place everything as close as you can

Good call - It's finally almost warm enough to apply these, so I'm revisiting the thread to refresh myself.

Reactions: Ocho