Stock Spring Height On A 2004 Rubicon

DC0046

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just traded my 2005 Rocky Mountain for a 2004 Rubicon with a suspension and body lift. I have lots of questions and will post pics in a day or two. I am trying to determine what the lift is so I can make a decision regarding a SYE. I would like to know what the stock spring height, front and rear, is on the Rubicon. Thanks in advance. This is a GREAT forum.

Thanks!

The Rubicon uses the same springs (and is therefore the same height) as all the other TJs.

Here's a chart you can use to determine your TJs "lift height".

TJCoilSpringMeasurements.jpg

Thanks!

The Rubicon uses the same springs (and is therefore the same height) as all the other TJs.

Here's a chart you can use to determine your TJs "lift height".

View attachment 9810
Awesome. Thanks for the fast response Chris. Based on the chart, it looks like the jeep has a 3.5 inch suspension lift and a 1.5 inch body lift. Thanks!

Reactions: Chris
Thanks, but doesn't help. I am looking for stock spring height. Either on or off vehicle.

See my post- “on”

Rear is 8, front is 12, This is with the vehicle sitting on the ground

I just traded my 2005 Rocky Mountain for a 2004 Rubicon with a suspension and body lift. I have lots of questions and will post pics in a day or two. I am trying to determine what the lift is so I can make a decision regarding a SYE. I would like to know what the stock spring height, front and rear, is on the Rubicon. Thanks in advance. This is a GREAT forum.

No need for SYE on Rubicon as there is no slip yoke to eliminate.

Reactions: John Cooper
Are those the HD springs for the additional weight of your roof top duck pond?
to be honest I can’t remember what all I did as far as choices- But I do know exactly what the overall package is- Dirk at DPG put it all together. It is definitely just a touch on the firm side....It drives better than any TJ I’ve ever driven- It has proven to me that the selections of control arm joints and other choices can be felt.

to be honest I can’t remember what all I did as far as choices- But I do know exactly what the overall package is- Dirk at DPG put it all together. It is definitely just a touch on the firm side....It drives better than any TJ I’ve ever driven- It has proven to me that the selections of control arm joints and other choices can be felt.

Are you a politician?

• Haha