Stuck at Arby's and can't get out of park

Thanks @AjRagno for the quick reply. I just got back to work and it turns out it wasn't the pin that tjdave so brilliantly fixed but the metal pin that goes down when depressing the button. it seems like my button assembly might be worn out. Just something else to add to the list. But thanks again!!!

Reactions: Chris
Too bad they don't still have those King's Hawaiin BBQ chicken sliders. Man those things were amazing!

Happens on occasion to me and once when it was stuck in neutral. The shift cable (sort of a rod with a rubber boot on it) popped off the tranny. Sort of a ball a socket look. The socket part is wearing out which is plastic. I ordered and replaced no problems.

Ok, so it turns out that I'm an idiot and it was the exact thing that AjRagno posted is what happened. fortunately I am a Maintenance Manager at an industrial facility so we have plenty of round sock here that will work perfectly. Again thanks everyone for all the advice!!!!

There is no place like the Southeast!!!!!

Yep, we decided we want a bunch of land, and I'm finding a lot of good places in SC (and surrounding) with a lot of land, for not a stupid amount of money. Anywhere in the west if you wanted that kind of land, you'd be paying absurd amounts of money.

Yep, we decided we want a bunch of land, and I'm finding a lot of good places in SC (and surrounding) with a lot of land, for not a stupid amount of money. Anywhere in the west if you wanted that kind of land, you'd be paying absurd amounts of money.
Absolutely!! Where abouts are you looking in SC?