Stuck at Arby's and can't get out of park

Absolutely!! Where abouts are you looking in SC?

Aiken, Greenburg, Spartanville, Anderson, and more. Basically we don't want to live in a huge city, we'd like to live maybe 45 minutes or so out from a big city, but still have access to at least basic stores and such.

Our house here in Oregon is supposed to close on April 7th, at which point I'll be able to actually go look at houses and make offers. Right now I don't want to get ahead of myself, since I'm crossing my fingers our house closes without issue.

Reactions: Midwest
I totally understand that. My girlfriend and I put in an offer today on a house today wondering if we should have waited. I have a ton of family from the Pickens SC area so I am quite familiar with up there.

I totally understand that. My girlfriend and I put in an offer today on a house today wondering if we should have waited. I have a ton of family from the Pickens SC area so I am quite familiar with up there.

Where are you planning to move?

Yep, I listed our house and accepted an offer on it before any of this stuff happened, so now I'm on edge really hoping that our house closes and nothing unforeseen happens on the buyers end. We really, really want to sell our house and move.

I'm not sure what effect this will have on the housing economy, but my real hope is that I can sell our house before it could potentially lose any value. Really hoping it goes through!

I like SC. I’ve been here since ‘87 and I always tell people the winters are pretty mild, spring is ok. Would be better if not for all the pollen. Summer, especially July and August are brutal. Fall is awesome and seems to last forever. It’s my favorite time of year.