Suggestions for lightweight cover to keep cats out of my Jeep when parked at work

LittleFires

So I come out of my office enjoying a beautiful mid 70’s sunny day, heading home, windows out, only to find Mikey the neighbor’s cat slinking his sorry ass out the back side window. The problem was the cat piss on the rubber (thankfully) mat under my feet. Little shit sprayed urine. And I just shampooed the carpets two weeks ago! I like cats, I don’t like cat piss, so what I’m looking for are suggestions for an easy to put on and take off cover to keep them out all summer when I will only have the mesh bikini on, no windows. I am notorious for skidding in sideways in the morning so something quick and easy is a plus!!! Thanks for any help!

I feel your pain. I hate our cats and only have them because the kids coaxed me into it. All they do is scratch up my furniture and get hair all over EVERYTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: TheBoogieman
I feel your pain. I hate our cats and only have them because the kids coaxed me into it. All they do is scratch up my furniture and get hair all over EVERYTHING.
That's not all they do..I hate those serial killers

Screenshot_20220308-192030_Chrome.jpg

Anybody make an ultrasonic cigarette lighter thing? My neighbors have one for their yard to keep the rabbits away. When I had my gears done the shop cat lived in my Jeep. It was fun to clean up. There has to be some motion detecting Chinese crap for this.

• Haha
Reactions: Plumber1
You need 12v or battery motion activation of a speaker with a dog bark or other noise. Maybe triggers something to move.
I found this and may be worth a shot. Pun intended. :D

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721735K9/?tag=wranglerorg-20

You could have two so you can nail Mikey.
Male cat spray & cat piss is the horrible and very tough to get rid of. Mikey would be enemy number one!
He's marked your Jeep up as his own. Time to take it back!

Scaredy Cat.jpg

https://www.raingearcovers.com/
These folks make outstanding covers, made in USA. You can get them in a "trail cover" option, for use with soft top down, and a "half cover" option, with soft top up. I've had several trail covers and this is the best I've purchased.

https://www.raingearcovers.com/
These folks make outstanding covers, made in USA. You can get them in a "trail cover" option, for use with soft top down, and a "half cover" option, with soft top up. I've had several trail covers and this is the best I've purchased.
Nice. USA Made makes my day.

I'm planning to install a RotoPax mount on each rear slanted vertical roll bar for 2.5gal RP water containers for the trail. Wondering if these covers will fit over those so the jugs don't need to be removed every night in camp. Would be 50% of the just behind the bar (my guess). Looks like there might be enough strap to make it work on the LJ. Will be running a Bestop bikini if that matters.

Hey, I know! I'll give them a call.

From installation instructions: "Bikini tops are also a good thing to have on your jeep to help with support". Good answer!

Last edited:
Reactions: Irun