Suspension Upgrade

Yep, Ranchos do indeed run long.

As far as travel goes, this is why it's always of the utmost importance to cycle the suspension when installing things like new shocks. You need to get the numbers and set the bump stop accordingly.

Ranchos tend to run a bit long. Use 0-2" lift shocks for 2-2 1/2" lift. You don't list having a lift installed, so they are the ones. Measure your old shocks full compressed and full extension and compare to Rancho shocks. What are the numbers? Also it is possible your old shocks might be wrong.
Measure front and rear spring length installed
Should be 12 up front, 8 in the back.
I do have 4" of lift on it (I will have to correct that on my profile) the ones I ordered were listed for 3.5" of lift. I tossed the old shocks ( they didnt even extend out after I took them off) There is definitely a chance that my old ones couldve been wrong because I have found all sorts of surprises since I bought it haha.
spring length 16" front and 12" rear.
I will post a better picture tommorow that includes my bump stop as well as shock.

Yep, Ranchos do indeed run long.

As far as travel goes, this is why it's always of the utmost importance to cycle the suspension when installing things like new shocks. You need to get the numbers and set the bump stop accordingly.
Thanks Chris! Is there a post I could refer too about the process of cycling and getting the numbers correct?

Seems the Ranchos for a 2" lift get you to the best up/down travel of a 4" spring lift. Hopefully someone with a 4" spring will chime in, but by cycling your suspension now should give you at least your up travel, or collapsed shock length, and from there you can get the shock length you need.