• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Sway bar link replacement question

OP
J

Jquezada

Hi I just became a member here. I need some help. I have a 1997 jeep Wrangler in mexico. I need to replace the front sways bar links and I have pictures of the existing sways. Not sure where to buy and if I'm ordering the correct ones. Somehow the ones I find online seem to be different. I need some advise that will tell me wish ones and where to buy. When I bought my jeep a few years ago it has about a 2-4" lift. So I'm not sure if I should order adjustable sways and where to order. Please help. I have sway pictures to share

screenshot_20190612-091033.jpg

dbbd1

go away...
Supporting Member
Looks like you have JKS quick disconnect links. Try them.

dbbd1

go away...
Supporting Member
You could go back to stock (cheaper) and just remove the upside-down U mounted on the sway bar