SYE vibrations, need a pro's eye

Another thing I noticed, is after I got the yoke off, I can pull the shaft out a 1/4 inch or so. I do t recall being able to move the shaft in and out like that with the yoke attached, is this normal? Shaft feels good in the bearing with no play though
Normal. Yoke nut traps the race on the bearing between the yoke and shoulder on shaft.

Using calipers I’m unable to find variances in the dementions from side to side but It sure doesn’t look like the bore is centered. Lower left looks like it has more meat than the upper right portion...what u think?
2A197AC7-6811-4680-AF3D-00BDCE510AA5.jpeg

Using calipers I’m unable to find variances in the dementions from side to side but It sure doesn’t look like the bore is centered. Lower left looks like it has more meat than the upper right portion...what u think?View attachment 136928
Use the very tips of the calipers in the root of the spline to the OD and see if there is any variance there. The chamfer can be off which will throw your eye off.

Use the very tips of the calipers in the root of the spline to the OD and see if there is any variance there. The chamfer can be off which will throw your eye off.
Ya that’s how I measured, I guess the chamfer must be off. Only thinking I can think in the bore is not true? Or the spline were cut straight on the shaft🤷‍♂️

Got t
Took the yoke to local driveline shop, they put it on a shaft in a lathe and sure enough it had over 20 thou run out. He had a yoke in stock that he put on the same shaft and it was true. Too bad he wanted 98 bucks for the yoke! I have been in touch with RC and sounds like they are going to send me a replacement but hopefully it’s not crooked too!