Teraflex upper rear shock mount

Gollywomper

Professional pot stirrer
Supporting Member
Has anyone used these? They are supposed raise the upper rear shock mount/eye up 1 inch. Can the bar pin be removed from a shock and reuse the bushing?
Finally going to finish setting ting up my rear bump stops and thought this might be any easy way to gain some up travel.

63CED3C8-FD64-4147-B689-2EDEE385BC36.png

I'm using similar from Rough Country...Link to Amazon here

When I cycled my suspension, I found that I hit hard limits in the rear before I ran out of shock travel. I used these to offset the travel of the shock to gain about an inch more sag in the rear suspension.

I have bilstein shocks, in which the bar pin is bonded to the bushing, so the only way to eliminate the pin was to remove the bushings too. I replaced them with some energy suspension Poly bushings. Other shocks may not be constructed that way...if you can get the bar pin out, there isn't any reason NOT to reuse the bushing (unless its shot).

I'm using similar from Rough Country...Link to Amazon here

View attachment 77105

When I cycled my suspension, I found that I hit hard limits in the rear before I ran out of shock travel. I used these to offset the travel of the shock to gain about an inch more sag in the rear suspension.

I have bilstein shocks, in which the bar pin is bonded to the bushing, so the only way to eliminate the pin was to remove the bushings too. I replaced them with some energy suspension Poly bushings. Other shocks may not be constructed that way...if you can get the bar pin out, there isn't any reason NOT to reuse the bushing (unless its shot).
The teraflex moves the shock up toward the body. Opposite of what you needed. Thanks for the heads up in the bar pin.

Has anyone used these? They are supposed raise the upper rear shock mount/eye up 1 inch. Can the bar pin be removed from a shock and reuse the bushing?
Finally going to finish setting ting up my rear bump stops and thought this might be any easy way to gain some up travel.
Did you try these?
I’m curious if they’d fit other shocks than just the TeraFlex ones.

Related to this, has anyone ever taken the bar pin and mounted it over the welded nuts instead of under? Might be a backwards way of gaining a half inch of uptravel