Texas Texas Jeepers!

If you're interested in Hidden Falls, I'm a 15min drive to the park. I work on Saturdays but I can definitely get out there no later than noon this time of year.

Most excellent:)

Been under a lot of stress/pressure/fatigue lately, work-wise. I need to do some wheeling, plink'n, roasting rattlesnakes on a stick, etc.

I'll plan to hook-up right soon.

Reactions: JMT and b0xcar
If you're interested in Hidden Falls, I'm a 15min drive to the park. I work on Saturdays but I can definitely get out there no later than noon this time of year.

Excellent.

I was thinking of this Saturday as a possibility, but it appears you work Saturday's, in which case Saturdays, ongoing, would be OUT for you?

Excellent.

I was thinking of this Saturday as a possibility, but it appears you work Saturday's, in which case Saturdays, ongoing, would be OUT for you?
He usually is able to get out there around 10 AM on Saturdays. If you will go on December 1, I’m up for that. Outta town this weekend.

Excellent.

I can be out there this time of year between 10-noon on Saturdays.

He usually is able to get out there around 10 AM on Saturdays. If you will go on December 1, I’m up for that. Outta town this weekend.
We are definitely going out on Dec. 1st. I am good for that Sat after work.

Reactions: JMT
I can be out there this time of year between 10-noon on Saturdays.

We are definitely going out on Dec. 1st. I am good for that Sat after work.

OK, thanks, 10 to 12 on Saturdays. Will plan to follow-up before day is out tomorrow (Friday), regarding a run this Saturday.

Will also look at Saturday, Dec 1st as possibility too.

Looks like I'm maybe 90 minutes from Hidden Falls, not bad.

P.S. I've attached a PDF map of Hidden Falls Park (in Marble Falls Texas) - for any Texan Jeepers eyeballing this wheeling possibility. I'm particularly interest in knowing what goes on in "Area 51."

Attachments

• Hidden Falls Adventure Park - Map.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Reactions: JMT and b0xcar
I think Area 51 is a camping area. LOL! We’ve run the trail right to the left if it, FM TRO. It’s a great trail that I’d say you need 33’s to run. It takes about 3 hours to do that run. I’ll be out there at 9 or so that AM and likely stay till dark. I’m thinking of camping the night before. So if I do that I’ll come out Friday afternoon to set up camp.

I think Area 51 is a camping area. LOL! We’ve run the trail right to the left if it, FM TRO. It’s a great trail that I’d say you need 33’s to run. It takes about 3 hours to do that run. I’ll be out there at 9 or so that AM and likely stay till dark. I’m thinking of camping the night before. So if I do that I’ll come out Friday afternoon to set up camp.

Are you referring to Saturday, December 1st? Or tomorrow (11/17)?

I'm planning to be there at 09:00 tomorrow (Sat., 11/17).

Last edited:
We are making a short planned trip out to Hidden Falls tomorrow. @Jeepers-N-Creepers and @Bob in Texas will be there, looking forward to meeting you guys and your Jeeps.

@Blackoutt @Kyle_W are you guys interested or able to join us? You guys are also close to the area. @KCsTJ are you able to make it down? I know it's a long hall for you but you are always welcome.

@JMT is out of town. :watchout:

Wow i didnt know you had a trail mishap. Thats cool MC will replace them for free .
I didn't either until I got home. I like to get underneath and look everything over after a wheeling trip. It wasn't a terrible mishap. I was still able to finish wheeling. Definitely something that needed to be fixed though.

Reactions: KCsTJ
I should be able to make it Dec. 1. Lookin forward to it. Might drive down and camp the night before, we'll see,.but yes sir i should make it Dec. 1. :)
I might camp the Friday night before too, if the weather is nice. I’m due for another good wheelin adventure.

Looks like Tim has some new crew tomorrow. Hope we can all get together soon. We’re getting quite a contingent. We might have to start a Jeep club or something. “Hill Country Wheelers”

I might camp the Friday night before too, if the weather is nice. I’m due for another good wheelin adventure.

Looks like Tim has some new crew tomorrow. Hope we can all get together soon. We’re getting quite a contingent. We might have to start a Jeep club or something. “Hill Country Wheelers”
Capital Idea @JMT, Hill Country Wheelers gets my vote :)

X2 on the weather, if it turns bad i may just do what ive done before, remove the passenger seat and sleep in the Jeep! :)

Reactions: JMT