Texas Texas Jeepers!

Yowzer!!! Not a good line. :meparto:
It was so funny, his rig went across the swamp and just stopped at the wall, literally. Glug glug glug stop. It didn’t try to crawl out. Then it was back and forth until he was just sinking. Then he climbed on top of his rig and they lassoed a strap to him (no disrespect KCsTJ)! Other than that, what that rig went through was crazy. Consider there were guys on 40’s, 37’s, 35’s, 33’s, 32’s and 31’s all in the same group.

It was so funny, his rig went across the swamp and just stopped at the wall, literally. Glug glug glug stop. It didn’t try to crawl out. Then it was back and forth until he was just sinking. Then he climbed on top of his rig and they lassoed a strap to him (no disrespect KCsTJ)! Other than that, what that rig went through was crazy. Consider there were guys on 40’s, 37’s, 35’s, 33’s, 32’s and 31’s all in the same group.
There really was no good line in that section from what it sounded like. The park even says avoid that section because you WILL get stuck. Im kinda bummed that I missed that part, but glad I don't have to do any major jeep cleaning.

There really was no good line in that section from what it sounded like. The park even says avoid that section because you WILL get stuck. Im kinda bummed that I missed that part, but glad I don't have to do any major jeep cleaning.
There was probably a line somewhere but you just couldn’t see it.

There was probably a line somewhere but you just couldn’t see it.
This is the line. Note the width and size of the super swampers allows him to just ride on top of the muck
588E2000-A667-4219-BA0D-6EF54F17B9F1.png

3EFCDE2C-1A32-4250-8F50-F0E13CF26030.png

I dont think that was mud. That was some sort of special Texas quicksand..lol
It was fun till i almost buried the passenger side trying to get out (i have no lockers yet) :-/
.. but they had me pulled out quickly.. :)
20181201_103443.jpg

@JMT is locked up front, but this weird angle kept his rig from exiting the dreaded pit..

Last edited:
I dont think that was mud. That was some sort of special Texas quicksand..lol
It was fun till i almost buried the passenger side trying to get out (i have no lockers yet) :-/
.. but they had me pulled out quickly.. :)
View attachment 66169
@JMT is locked up front, but this weird angle kept his rig from exiting the dreaded pit..
I think my rig looks really good with all that mud on it. But it’s hard to get off

Awesome videos and photos fellas!!! IF you are around the Central TX area the 1st weekend in May then come on out to the Wheelers For The Wounded event!! You will not be disappointed. Hope to see yall on the trails again.
Great to meet you @softballnrd27 , thanks for the invite. It was a blast wheeling with you guys!
I got May penciled in for this event.

Reactions: Bob in Texas
Ha, ha. You are so right. I wanted them. I know, thou shalt not covet! I didn't really want his though. But a pair would be nice.

Great rig by the way. I really enjoyed looking your LJ over. And I really enjoyed chatting with you.

Reactions: Bob in Texas
Looks like y'all had a great time:D

Great snapshots and video.

I'm just bummed I had to miss the mud holes, cuz I'm MADE FOR MUD:

You and your music. You must be a real character. LOL.

You're as bad as we are with movie quotes. We have one (or two) for every situation.....

Awesome videos and photos fellas!!! IF you are around the Central TX area the 1st weekend in May then come on out to the Wheelers For The Wounded event!! You will not be disappointed. Hope to see yall on the trails again.
Was a real pleasure wheeling with you and your group and I’m looking foreword to your event in May. I will be there!

Reactions: KCsTJ and JMT
Sure would be nice to wheel soon.