Texas Texas Jeepers!

Please post any photos and videos from today. Has an awesome time, yall really helped us learn where we will need spotters and bypasses to take for the more stock rigs. If the photos or videos are too large plz email them to me @ [email protected]
Had a great time! I will get some of what I have posted up throughout the next few days. Nice to meet you again Shaun.

That was my 4th time and it was a blast!
Nice to meet the following jeepers today , @Bob in Texas , @Y2K Heep and @softballnrd27
Check out this pic of @b0xcar and his Sahara beast. How does this Jeep not topple over ???
20181201_124805.jpg

It looks like its fixin to topple end over end and be smashed to smithereens !

Last edited:
You should have seen his rear end. I'd say he ran out of toilet paper if he wasn't Jeepin.
I did run out of toilet paper actually. It was very embarrassing. Sorry you had to look at my dirty you know what all day! Just in case you forgot what it looked like I leave you with this....
C713E6AB-35A8-433E-8649-BBDE64BA1609.png

Last edited:
Y’all better use a power washer on your rigs or you’ll never get the mud off. I just spent an hour filling in some holes in my yard with the 1/2 ton of mud. There’s probably another 1/4 ton under there. Rear bumper is a real mud trap. Spray out your frames boys!

Y’all better use a power washer on your rigs or you’ll never get the mud off. I just spent an hour filling in some holes in my yard with the 1/2 ton of mud. There’s probably another 1/4 ton under there. Rear bumper is a real mud trap. Spray out your frames boys!
@Y2K Heep y2k and I are the lucky ones. We got out there a little later while you guys were sinking in the mud.