Texas Texas Jeepers!

Ok boys, Im planning on my usual drive down on Friday, 'camp' nearby Friday nite, (my Jeep is my tent) ... i just remove the passenger seat, roll out the sleeping bag and its a Jeep motel! Only sleeps 1 unless u remove the driver seat ;-)

I will be at Hidden Falls this weekend with my wife and son's jeeps as well. We are starting to prepare for Wheelers for the Wounded in May. If you are going to be out there look for a Silver LJ with Green Wheels, Green TJ, and an Anvil JKUR. We will have a few more rigs with us. Plan to be there right as the park opens, prep the rigs and hit the trails by 0900 at the latest.

@softballnrd27 i will be in this jeep
20181128_132212.jpg

Hope to meet up with you and your clan.
This is going to be a good group of jeeps !

Reactions: b0xcar
Sure hope I can make it, guys.

Federal contracting mania (12-hour days, stress, strife, chaos, tension, infighting) - our gov't at its finest:(

Sure do need some wheel'n therapy.

I'll drop y'all a note on Friday night, if I can break-free.

P.S. A snapshot of some outpatient surgery after the last outing at Hidden Falls with @b0xcar and @Bob in Texas. Had to re-install one of my "quick"-disconnects--which wasn't so "quick" last time around. Thanks for tarrying with me guys, last time around.

1543457030220.jpeg

Last edited:
A fellow cigar fan? I’ll remember that when (not if) I finally make it on one of these runs!

Technically off-road, but no flex...
View attachment 65576
Stunning rig @jchadscud - you got enough flex to hit the trails with us!
Weather will be perfect, then the cold moves in so this may be best weather until next spring. Btw, if slash when you can join us, feel free to bring the wife, gf, kids, dog ... :)

Federal contracting mania (12-hour days, stress, strife, chaos, tension, infighting) - our gov't at its finest:(

P.S. A snapshot of some outpatient surgery after the last outing at Hidden Falls with @b0xcar and @Bob in Texas. Had to re-install one of my "quick"-disconnects--which wasn't so "quick" last time around. Thanks for tarrying with me guys, last time around.

View attachment 65582
That work zone is too organized. Did you get the quick discos fixed?

Stunning rig @jchadscud - you got enough flex to hit the trails with us!
Weather will be perfect, then the cold moves in so this may be best weather until next spring. Btw, if slash when you can join us, feel free to bring the wife, gf, kids, dog ... :)

I meant no flex as in not parked up on a rock! It’s still bumped for the 35’s that were on it when I bought it. I need to find someone and some time to help cycle the suspension and reset the stops.

Reactions: KCsTJ

View attachment 65582
Government work can be exhausting in the worst way. I hope you can get outta there for therapy.

I meant no flex as in not parked up on a rock! It’s still bumped for the 35’s that were on it when I bought it. I need to find someone and some time to help cycle the suspension and reset the stops.
Ill help you cycle your suspension @jchadscud - i enjoy wrenchin on jeeps anytime.
I need to cycle mine as well after i install a 1" body lift