Texas Texas Jeepers!

Texas jeep heads... i ran across this yesterday.

The North Texas Jeep Club, March 23, Saturday from 9-4 is giving a basic 101 Off Road Course at the Bridgeport OHV Park near Denton.

...and get this, lunch is provided by the NTJC.
See there is a thang such as a free lunch. Anyway...

Just putting this out there, I've already signed up.
I know nothing about this event or NTJC .... just going to check it out... 😎 (and get free food) 😃

Edit: it's not really free, there's a $15 OHV fee.

Last edited:
Thanks and nice job @M35A2 . I can't cut n paste with this cheap fone.
I'm hoping to have my MML, BL installed by March 23.
I'll head out from here around 7 am the morning of 3/23. Hope to see any of yous guys there. 😎🤓🤤

Happy to help. You have plenty of time to get that done!

I'm trying to get mine together by March 1st for the MegaRun at Barnwell. Looooots to do... :eek:

Reactions: KCsTJ and JMT
I had some things come up and now I don’t think I will be able to get out till the event on the 29th. I may look into possibly camping that weekend out there. My wife has to go out of town for work next weekend so I decided to use that time to get some work done on the Jeep. I just ordered some goodies for it today!

Katemcy Rocks is the Little Moab of TX. Landscape is just like Wolf Caves. The properties are adjacent to one another.

Reactions: b0xcar and KCsTJ
I've never heard the term but yeah, Barnwell has way too much mud to be anything like Moab. Sure is lots of fun, though! They certainly have their fair share of rocks, trails, hills and pretty much everything you could want. I usually take my TW200 out there, so this will be my first time doing major trails on four wheels.

Reactions: KCsTJ
Texas jeep heads... i ran across this yesterday.

The North Texas Jeep Club, March 23, Saturday from 9-4 is giving a basic 101 Off Road Course at the Bridgeport OHV Park near Denton.

...and get this, lunch is provided by the NTJC.
See there is a thang such as a free lunch. Anyway...

Just putting this out there, I've already signed up.
I know nothing about this event or NTJC .... just going to check it out... 😎 (and get free food) 😃

Edit: it's not really free, there's a $15 OHV fee.
I won't be able to make this event with my current work schedule.

Reactions: JMT and KCsTJ
Reactions: b0xcar and M35A2
Wow that Barnwell event is a big deal! 4 days of jeepin!
Looks like $100 for the event. They need volunteers so my little scheme is to volunteer to get around the entry fee. Surely they won't charge volunteers! 😓
I volunteered to work Fri & Sat so maybe I'll see you there.

Maybe so!

Reactions: KCsTJ