Texas Texas Jeepers!

I'm wheeling at Hidden Falls this weekend. 2nd trip on the new axle build.
What days? I’m planning to go out. Second time on my new axle build too and with the e locker and 456 gears!

Random question. Does anybody have or have access to a tire machine? I have 9 that I need to dismount and 7 to remount. I'm afraid of what a tire shop is going to charge.

I got one at my work but it’s not hooked up and it’s sitting outside. We are in the process of moving stuff around and building a new paint booth. So we probably won’t have it back in and hooked up for at least 2 months

Reactions: M35A2
I got one at my work but it’s not hooked up and it’s sitting outside. We are in the process of moving stuff around and building a new paint booth. So we probably won’t have it back in and hooked up for at least 2 months

I appreciate that. I'm looking to get them done before the Soft Roaders meet at Barnwell on March 23rd.

Maybe I'll try to hit up one of the Mexican tire shops in Tyler and see if they'll let me use their machine for $20 or something. Lol.

Reactions: KCsTJ
@ErikOffroad

https://wranglertjforum.com/attachments/steelwheelbent-jpg.77014/
steelwheelbent-jpg.jpg

For those going to HF today my number is 2542580364 we will be on CB 16. We should be at the park by 830 wheeling by 930. Meeting in the day use area.
We are going out, but not till 1 or so. I think there’s four of us, 2TJ’s, 1LJ and an XJ