Texas Texas Jeepers!

I may be able to do the 30th - TBD for now.

Can anyone do Hidden Falls on April 27th? I have a friend coming in town and wanted to take him out that day as well.

I'll be doing Moab on April 27th.

On Mar 30 I may be out of pocket. Things coming up. I can go on Mar 29, also @ErikOffroad and @softballnrd27, if you guys have interest. I think @Bob in Texas can make the 29th, but I'll let him chime in.

The reason I asked I thought Y2K Heep wanted to go to HF but after rereading looks like he was also talking about Katemcy. We can do next Friday the 29th at Katemcy if y’all wanna.

I’m working on Friday. We where planning on being at Katemcy rocks on Saturday and camping. I haven’t been there before either. We where planning on going out there and camping Saturday night. We found a site off llano river. I can do hidden falls though. It’s a lot more convenient if I brake down

I’m working on Friday. We where planning on being at Katemcy rocks on Saturday and camping. I haven’t been there before either. We where planning on going out there and camping Saturday night. We found a site off llano river. I can do hidden falls though. It’s a lot more convenient if I brake down
Let’s stay with saturday if that’s good with you and @Bob in Texas . I was able to rework my Fri-Sat and am good to go March 30. I’m sorry for the shifting around. I’m firm now.

ya I will be there. Probably going to take both jeeps
You can only drive one Jeep at a time man.

I’m going to need this trip. My daughter backed into my passenger full door that was hanging on the wall yesterday and creased it. Totally sucks. Then I blew out my front shock on my MTB. Then my son lost a $65 flashlight on an MTB trail. So, for me yesterday could tally up to $3000. I’m hoping much less.

Say, how do you have a 4.0 in an SE?

I have no idea. This thing is so base compared to my last tj. It has no cruise control or a center console. Has a 35 in the rear. There’s no options on it but somehow it has a 4.0. There’s no sport or x logo on the side of it or nothing

And I’m having Jess drive the jl out there Incase I break the tj. Then at least I’m not stranded

Reactions: JMT
I won’t leave you either. My house is about 45 minutes away if you need something close and temporary. Hopefully have no problems. I wheeled Wolf Caves many times on a Dana 35 without issue

Anybody around the Fort Worth area I need a leader at our Bridgeport so I can learn the place. Fairly new to jeeps not wheelin but not sure what my Jeep is capable of either

Are y’all still planning on SRW in April or was I looking at an old post. I haven’t been to any the areas in central TX. All of them are about 3 - 3.5 hrs for me.

Are y’all still planning on SRW in April or was I looking at an old post. I haven’t been to any the areas in central TX. All of them are about 3 - 3.5 hrs for me.
Old post. We went last April. On the dock now is Katemcy on Mar 30 and I think Hidden falls sometime in April.

Ok. Can’t do the 30th my daughters birthday and will be breaking in the new gears, in the shop right now getting tranny rebuild, new 4.56 gears and a tru track in the rear. Can’t wait!!

Ok. Can’t do the 30th my daughters birthday and will be breaking in the new gears, in the shop right now getting tranny rebuild, new 4.56 gears and a tru track in the rear. Can’t wait!!
Will miss you.

Nice Avatar. Just throw the white tail up on the hood. LOL. Just don't hit the brakes driving back to the cabin.

I always use a cargo carrier in my rear hitch. Works great for carrying the game up to where we clean them. I'd prefer to field dress them, but the guy who owns the property wants to weigh and age them.

You're going to love those gears. Who's doing your gears?

LcTOl0QsTgSilPWeuSx3vQ.jpg