Texas Texas Jeepers!

Putting my dash & interior back in, and my roll cage enhancement kit and Big Brake kit on this weekend.

Y'all have fun! Supposed to be pretty, if a bit hot.

Hi everyone, checking in from Plano, I Just bought a 87 TJ 4.0 with the 5sp last weekend, lots to sort out, but looking forward to get it going reliably. The plan is to share it with the high schooler for the next few years, then its my toy when she goes to college. First things is I want to get a pro to go over the suspension and help me sort all of it out and start planning out my long term build. Any recommendations in Collin county?

Which Jeep group was meeting at Fuzzy's in Frisco, pre Covid I would see them many Saturday mornings. Any word on that starting back?

Well, well, well it looks like temperature and humidity is dropping to tolerable levels finally in central Texas! Kris M, b0xcar, and myself are planning a wheeling trip out at Hidden Falls on Sunday morning, gate is open at 8am. If anyone wants to come out and join us you can respond to this post.

Reactions: b0xcar
Well, well, well it looks like temperature and humidity is dropping to tolerable levels finally in central Texas! Kris M, b0xcar, and myself are planning a wheeling trip out at Hidden Falls on Sunday morning, gate is open at 8am. If anyone wants to come out and join us you can respond to this post.
IF I get my ride out of the shop tomorrow, I’m in. I’ll let you know

Gah, Wish I could make that. Lmk what you think of the park.

Hi everyone, checking in from Plano, I Just bought a 87 TJ 4.0 with the 5sp last weekend, lots to sort out, but looking forward to get it going reliably. The plan is to share it with the high schooler for the next few years, then its my toy when she goes to college. First things is I want to get a pro to go over the suspension and help me sort all of it out and start planning out my long term build. Any recommendations in Collin county?

Which Jeep group was meeting at Fuzzy's in Frisco, pre Covid I would see them many Saturday mornings. Any word on that starting back?

I’m a little late to reply, but I got my Jeep in February I’m in McKinney/Frisco. Did You wind up finding any good Offroad clubs down here?

I swear (often), it's a conspiracy...wolda been awesome but I was at the Galveston coast taking a mini vacay. Just got back this afternoon after driving through some really heavy weather and, turns out, we left just in time. Reports are that nasty things are happening there now.
Best wishes and prayers to the residents!
EDIT: Hope y'all had a great time!

Reactions: TJ Starting
I swear (often), it's a conspiracy...wolda been awesome but I was at the Galveston coast taking a mini vacay. Just got back this afternoon after driving through some really heavy weather and, turns out, we left just in time. Reports are that nasty things are happening there now.
Best wishes and prayers to the residents!
EDIT: Hope y'all had a great time!

Had a great time out there. Perfect temperature with a breeze. Kris wasn’t able to make the trip so it was Bob and myself on this one.

We started off on International Highway and made our way down Snoopy Falls. Headed up Bronco Buster, Rocky and Penthouse. Had lunch at Wildcat under some trees. Mad our way down Revenge and finished the day on FM TRO.

Few pictures here but nothing spectacular.

93586697-2B80-4EF4-BD4D-50DA42AD6E1E.png

129DC446-EA2B-491C-AC4F-698CDC4E45AF.png

068E1D1A-6FF4-4055-BFE9-33B1360142E6.png

E3376FAA-E902-4C20-9458-3247E2C5C642.png

Was definitely a great day for playing in the rocks! Had a great time as usual always fun wheeling out there and a good prerun for Moab. Moab minus 12 days and counting! I’m so ready for this!

Gah, Wish I could make that. Lmk what you think of the park.
It’s a nice place to go and close to the house for me. We also like to wheel out at Wolf Caves outside Mason. WC would be my favorite because of the different rock and terrain. Come on down and join us if you can.

Reactions: KingCarGuyZ
Was definitely a great day for playing in the rocks! Had a great time as usual always fun wheeling out there and a good prerun for Moab. Moab minus 12 days and counting! I’m so ready for this!

Are ya'll planning to attend the MOAB trip in April as well?
I'm planning on having my ride ready with upgrades for the April trip.

Are ya'll planning to attend the MOAB trip in April as well?
I'm planning on having my ride ready with upgrades for the April trip.
Right now I’m not sure if I’ll be going to the April Moab trip. There is still time to look into it.