Texas Texas Jeepers!

My Jeep won’t start! Changed the plugs and it ran fine two times, then NADA! Working on it.

Man! Wow. Bad timing.

We could postpone until 10:00?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
After much trial and error, we think we identified the problem as the actuator pin. First thing in the morning is to try to find one at napa, Autozone, et al. If we can then I’ll get into it. 9am won’t happen and maybe not 10, but I’m going to try. This is crazy timing bc I almost never have any issues with my Jeep. Thanks @rasband and @Boinked who walked me through all the diagnosis step by step. You were both awesome.

I’m a bit tired bc today we installed @KCsTJ 2” lift today. We also installed my new plugs. Then the actuator thing happened and we just shut that down 30 minutes ago

Reactions: Kyle_W and rasband
After much trial and error, we think we identified the problem as the actuator pin. First thing in the morning is to try to find one at napa, Autozone, et al. If we can then I’ll get into it. 9am won’t happen and maybe not 10, but I’m going to try. This is crazy timing bc I almost never have any issues with my Jeep. Thanks @rasband and @Boinked who walked me through all the diagnosis step by step. You were both awesome.

Please report back (after your meetup), I sincerely hope that’s it!

Reactions: JMT
Here's what I got after today's trip.

Blackout's Jeep, all five of us Jeepers who showed up, and then a row of 13 TJ's.
97aeac94f1c2aa93710d4c1589444a30.jpg
987f716ac931666b8774a7c2bb81b12c.jpg
c2d53bb96cc8496e9685018bb1ac2f40.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Had another great day of wheeling fun! After a few headaches with a members jeep, we were all able to meet up after all. From left to right @JMT, @Kyle_W, @KCsTJ, @Blackoutt and myself.
GOPR0401.JPG

Here are a few more pictures from todays trip.

GOPR0404.JPG

GOPR0407.JPG

Sunlight got this one. Probably would have turned out better on the other side. Too much water in this area.

GOPR0426.JPG

A trail Blackoutt, JMT and myself came up on. I believe this was Royal Gorge.

GOPR0433.JPG

14 TJs sitting pretty.

GOPR0412.JPG

2 JKs killing a great picture. At least they are on the far end.

GOPR0417.JPG

Meh... I tried to take a good picture.

GOPR0425.JPG

Will work on some videos later.