Texas Texas Jeepers!

Presently trying to farm-out enough mod-work to @JMT, on my rig, so that the steady stream of business sways him into staying in the Hilly Country:)
Many reasons I would love to say, and you guys are at the top of the list.

I'm considering a run on Dec 31. My mom and dad will be down and my mom has been wanting to try wheelin. I haven't got the 'go ahead' from her, but stick this one in your hat as a possibility.

Many reasons I would love to say, and you guys are at the top of the list.

I'm considering a run on Dec 31. My mom and dad will be down and my mom has been wanting to try wheelin. I haven't got the 'go ahead' from her, but stick this one in your hat as a possibility.

Think about the possibilities: A garage named, "JMT's Jeep Ju-Ju & Java" (i.e., a small gourmet coffee bar--in the Jeep shop).

Reactions: KCsTJ
You running the coffee bar @Jeepers-N-Creepers ?

Why, of course:)

Was thinking maybe some subtle decor, kinda like this yer photo:

1545417666058.png

And, I furnish the LIVE music, with these yer git-fiddles of mine:

1545417865654.jpeg

Thereafter, a "house favorite" song-request will be this one--a fitting Jeep Overlanding tune:

Reactions: JMT and KCsTJ
Found an excellent jeep shop near dallas.

Do I need to make a thread somewhere?

If you are near Dallas (@jchadscud is one), or know any jeepers in or around dallas looking for a good shop, i found one.

It's in McKinney, Tx, 10 minutes east of Hwy 75 on Hwy 380. McKinney is about 30 minutes North of Dallas.

Red River Auto
3149 E. University Dr.
McKinney, Tx.

They are excellent. I've never left a repair shop feeling good about price, service, the whole 9.

They sorted thru a nagging P.O. rigged fuel injector wiring snafu on my 97 that has been giving me fits (very random misfires) for a year.

They don't specialize in jeeps but they do 4WD work. I always see a jeep customer in their parking lot. I would not hesitate to use them again.
For some reason I want to go work for them
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: jchadscud and JMT
What good is that winch going to do, all covered up by that crazy grille?

Why is there a light bar down by the tie rod?

The first thing that caught me off guard was no front bumper. Then I was getting in my Jeep and noticed I didn't see an axle in the front. I did a double take but still didn't see anything. Unless I'm wrong I guess they bought the Rubicon sticker.

Does anybody need a factory rear bumper, receiver hitch, or spare tire holder(with extender) and 3rd brake light off an '06 TJ/JL? If this isn't allowed in this forum please delete. I didn't figure anyone would want to ship any of it. MOE

bumper and rec.jpg

spare tire mt 1.jpg

Anyone up for a run this Saturday? My rig will be down for a few weeks in February, so I want to get a run in if anyone’s game. FM TRO!

@Bob in Texas
@b0xcar
@Jeepers-n-Creepers
@Blackoutt

I know I’m missing folks, but I’m tired.

Sadly mine is down right now too :-| will be wrenching on it Saturday. Front suspension is done, need to start on the back. Also installing new flares and a Savvy t-case linkage

4C6D7BA5-23E4-4745-805C-2572FECBD640.jpeg

Anyone up for a run this Saturday? My rig will be down for a few weeks in February, so I want to get a run in if anyone’s game. FM TRO!

@Bob in Texas
@b0xcar
@Jeepers-n-Creepers
@Blackoutt

I know I’m missing folks, but I’m tired.
This weekend I am booked unfortunately, I am going up to Plano to visit family

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mine's in the shop--being held hostage at the moment.

To compound matters, I'm working out of town, with a late-Friday return home. Going to have to forgo this one.

I will be with y'all in spirit.

Reactions: JMT
Mine's in the shop--being held hostage at the moment.

To compound matters, I'm working out of town, with a late-Friday return home. Going to have to forgo this one.

I will be with y'all in spirit.
Arghh...

Sadly mine is down right now too :-| will be wrenching on it Saturday. Front suspension is done, need to start on the back. Also installing new flares and a Savvy t-case linkage

View attachment 73858
Hey, nice work on the front suspension. Glad you’re getting some wrenching time in this weekend. I’d love to be along for teh ride. What new flares are you installing? Save yourself a headache and get a 8mm ratchet wrench to remove them (if you haven’t already!)