Texas Texas Jeepers!

I think I can make it. I really hope so.

I want to get my CB fixed and my new speedo gear in and raise the gas tank skid 1.25”. Maybe I can get those things done this Friday and the next. Looking forward to it. The Jeep is running great, really great.
OK, this just struck me as "huh?". How are you planning on raising the gas tank skid one and a quarter inches?

OK, this just struck me as "huh?". How are you planning on raising the gas tank skid one and a quarter inches?
It’s a little secret. Ive been leaving a hint here and there throughout the forum for awhile. You picked up on it. There’s a way to do it under the right conditions. Let’s just keep it our little secret a bit longer.

• Haha
Reactions: M35A2
You Sir, are a 🐕! LOL.

Can't wait to see how this minor miracle happens 'cause I'm like real interested.
I checked your build. The necessary specifications for this mod aren’t listed. You could make those though and then be set. I really hate hitting my ass end all the time. By the way, nice build!

I checked your build. The necessary specifications for this mod aren’t listed. You could make those though and then be set. I really hate hitting my ass end all the time. By the way, nice build!
Thanks! Mostly not my doing but, I bought it so... :sneaky:

My control arms are only 90 miles away at a fed ex facility in Schertz Texas. And I probably won’t get them intime to install them this weekend 😢

• Angry
Reactions: JMT
Omg they made it!!!!

image.jpg

Heard there is a wheeling trip next weekend, I met another fellow Jeeper today at the McDonalds in Leander. It was nice to meet you @Bob in Texas! Nice looking Lj!
Blackoutt it was nice meeting and talking with you today. Nice TJ as well! It was plenty cold today out in the parking lot. Last I heard myself, b0xcar, and JTM are planning some wheeling time out at HF next Saturday, and whoever else wants to go. If you can make it that would be great. Let us know. Kinda looks like next weekend should be about 40 degrees warmer!